[ gardens ]

(deadass had a dream about this last night. so here's a short one)

"Chris, how you gon' walk ahead of me. You know I can't walk fast anymore." I wobbled myself towards him as he stopped in his tracks and turned to me waiting. A smile was on his face as he watched me.

"Aw, look at my baby and your little waddle." He placed his hands on my belly and I slapped them off.

"Don't touch me." I rolled my eyes and he laughed but that came to stop once he looked at me.

"Baby....are you really crying right now?"

"Yes. First you wanna walk ahead of me and then you wanna laugh at me. That hurts my feelings." The tears kept falling down my face and my vision became blurry.

"I'm sorry, mama." He wiped my tears and placed kisses on my cheeks before kissing my lips and giggled.

I watched him leaned down to wear his face was in front of belly and he kissed it.

"Baby, you gotta stop giving mommy these hormones. It's driving daddy crazy." He said to our unborn child in my stomach. I giggled at how cute he was since he always talks to our baby like it can hear him.

"I'm sorry." I ran my hand through his curls as he stood up with a smile.

"It's alright, babygirl. You can't help it."

My eyes looked behind him and notice some white roses. I smiled and walked around him to the flowers and picked one leaning down and smelling it. I smiled at turned at Chris who was standing behind me with a smile on his face.

"You love you some roses."

"They're so pretty."

He took the rose out my hand and placed it behind my ear.

"You're so pretty." He placed a kiss on my forehead and I smiled closing my eyes at the loving feeling.

He turned around and looked at the building that was filled with our friends and families. It was our baby shower and our baby was due in less than a month. Chris wanted to come outside to the flower garden and separate ourselves from everyone else just wanting some alone time.

"Should we go back to the party or do you wanna stay out here a little while?"

"We can head back. It's our party I don't them to think we ditched them." He nodded and intertwined his hand in mine pressing my hand up to kiss lips and placing a kiss on the wedding ring that was on my ring finger.

"I can't wait to meet our baby."

"I know, me too."