[ viagra prank 2.0 ]

"Aight y'all, we back with another motherfuckin' video

"Aight y'all, we back with another motherfuckin' video. I got a good one for her ass today." Chris smirked looking at the camera on his dashboard.

"So y'all remember once upon a time, y/n decided to put some viagra in my water and had me losing my mind. She had me going for hours in that bathroom but that's what her ass get so today I'm getting her fine ass back." Chris spoke before looking out the window and seeing you walk towards the car.

"Let me hurry up before she get in here but we about to go out for lunch and I'm thinking about doing it then. I just get so much joy seeing her ass go crazy in public and this time she gone really go crazy."

You got in the car and took your spot in the passenger seat as Chris started checking you out, "You look good as hell, mama." You laughed and shook your head connecting your phone to the bluetooth.

"It ain't nothing but shorts and a shirt."

"Aight and I'd still wanna be up on you even if you had on the ugliest and dirtiest outfit ever." You just snickered and rolled your eyes playfully as he started to drive with no destination in mind.

"Where you tryna eat, bae? You in a restaurant mood or a sports bar mood or drive through?"

"You asked me out. You should've had this figured out, slim jim." Chris sucked his teeth and thought about where to go before choosing a restaurant in his mind. He decided on a chill restaurant the two of you been dying to go to. He pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and the two of you headed inside hand in hand. The hostess seated the both of you down at a table leaving you to look at the drinks.

"What you want?" Chris asked setting up the camera on the table.

"I don't know and I thought we wasn't uploading another video until we finished the Bora Bora vlogs." You told him pointing at the camera. He shrugged and put his attention down at the menu debating on if he felt like having a drink or not.

"We gotta keep them entertained somehow while we been editing that video for the past two weeks. Plus they been begging for more prank war content and that other good shit,"

"I love how you just took over my channel once we started dating." You spoke making him smirk.

"You already know, baby. What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine." He joked causing you to toss a napkin at him as you stood up.

"Where you going?"

"To the bathroom. Order me a lemonade." You spoke walking away once he nodded. Chris watched as you walked out of his sight before grabbing the camera.

"Aight, y'all we been vlogging all day which was why she ain't ask about the camera. But look I'mma order our drinks and they'll probably be here before she get back so I'mma go head and add this baby in there." He held up the viagra packet and shook it.