[ condom prank ]

"I told y'all I was gonna get him back on that prank

"I told y'all I was gonna get him back on that prank. So after spending some time wondering and wondering on what to do. I finally figured it out," You smirked at the canera that was set up on the dashboard. You held up a condom wrapper that you had already opened.

"Now you may be thinking 'Oh, y/n. Wby is there a condom in your hand?'. 'Cause someone decided to give me laxatives at a restaurant without my consent so I'm 'bout to piss him all the way off today." You laughed to yourself. You were currently parked just down the street from your house that you shared with him.

It was date night tonight and you had the privilege of getting permission to take his Lamborghini Urus out for the today and do some errands while he chilled at home until it was time for the reservations.

"Now usually, he'll give me permission to drive the Range, Porsche, and maybe the Tessie. But he never let anyone touch the Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Bentleys, or especially the Rolls," You had explained smiling grabbing the camera off the dash and holding it.

"So I was a little shocked when he gave me the keys today. But look, all he knows is that I had some stuff to pick up from Dior, a sephora run, had to see my friend and that was it. I never told him which friend though," You laughed and flipped your hair over your shoulder.

"So this how I'mma play it. I'm leaving this empty condom wrapper in the console part here and pray he sees it. Which he will because he always looking for everything and nothing in there. Then he'll ask about it and I'll just improve from there." You said placing it in the console making not too visible but if he really looked for a second, he'd see it.

Right as you finished setting it up, your phone lit up with a text from Chris asking you where you were now that time was getting closer and closer to the time y'all needed to be ended to the restaurant.

"Aight, y'all. I'm literally like five seconds from the crib. I can see the gate so... let's go." You pulled off from where you were and pulled into the driveway of your home, parking the car and got out with the camera in hand of course.

Every time you come home, he always make sure to walk out and see you.

"You so obsessed with the kid." You told him as he rolled his eyes and grabbed the dior box from your hand.

"I mean you aight. You ain't all that." He spoke as he walked passed you holding in a laugh.

"Boy, fuck you."

"You will tonight. I'ma make sure,"

This time you rolled your eyes and set your bags down on the kitchen island. "I don't know why you assume you just got it like that."

"Blah blah blah. Go upstairs and get ready. We got 30 minutes and you wanna come in all late. When you told me it would only be two hours and you were gone for four. You just be lying," He ranted and you looked at the camera making a face at his little attitude.