[ self care ]

"Okay, so I know that you guys been begging for some self care tips as well as a skin care tutorial

"Okay, so I know that you guys been begging for some self care tips as well as a skin care tutorial." You said looking into the camera as you set it down on the counter in the master bathroom you shared with Chris.

"I didn't forget about that prank on his yellow ass. I'mma get him back one of these days too." You smirked talking lowly just in case Chris heard you considering he was supposed to be joining for the video you were doing.

"So this video gon' be a skin care tutorial. I'mma show y'all all my steps and everything." You smiled sweetly. Your eyes looked from the camera to the mirror as Chris walked in pulling a shirt over his head and sighed.

"I can't believe you got me doing this shit, bro." He mumbled and you rolled your eyes playfully.

"You need to keep up with your hygiene-"

"Aht aht, don't say that like I'm some dirty nigga. You know I keep up with my shit."

"Not your face."

"My face fine. I'm fine as hell." He looked in the mirror and looked at himself checking himself out.

You shrugged and grabbed your skin products from the bottom cabinet of the counter, "I remember somebody commented on my ig of a picture of you and asked why your face so clear."

"Weed and pussy." He shrugged and said like it was nothing. You shook your head and sighed.

"Anyways, I have my top products here with me." Chris grabbed a product out the bag and read it out loud.

"Semen?" You snapped your head to him and he chuckled. You took the small bottle out his hand and read it.

"Serum. You're so slow," He laughed and picked up some other products examining them.

"The lighting in here ain't the brightest."

"Yeah, neither is you give me the face wash." He handed to you and you held it up to the camera showing what kind of product it was.

"So, we're start with this and work our way through." You applied a good amount on your hands and Chris copied you. He copied you through every step of the routine accidentally applying a lot of amounts of stuff on his hands at times.

"This the best part. The face mask. I recently switched from the wash off face mask to the peeling one just to make sure I really get my pores." You spoke to the camera holding it up. You grabbed the brush and put a good amount on it and applying it to your face.

"It got strawberries in it or something?" He asked watching you apply it.

"It's just the scent of it."

"Put that on me too. I want my face to smell all fruity and shit." You chuckled and cleaned the brush and repeating the same thing before applying it to his face.

"Don't get my facial hair, bro because if I have missing patches of hair on my face. I'm fucking you up."

"You're beard don't connect as is so what are you talking about?" He sucked his teeth in response pushing you away gently making the brush, brush across his upper lip.

He glared at the camera then at you, "Don't get mad at me because it wasn't my fault." You laughed and grabbed the wash cloth and wet it for him to clean it off.

"This the last time I do some shit like this with you." He mumbled and you rolled your eyes because he would do it again at the snap of your finger.

A few minutes past of just regular shits and giggles and a cute selfie with the face masks on like one of those couples you see on Pinterest and posted it.

You touched the mask on your face seeing if it was dry and it was because you could barely move your mouth.

"We're gonna peel it like this." You demonstrated and he followed you wincing here and there at the pain it was causing.

Once the mask was off completely, you looked at yours to see the result and then at his who happened to have a lot more pores come out.

"Oh, you need to do this more often than your usual routine, sir."

"Aight, you know what." He threw the peeled face mask in the trash that was in the bathroom and walked out.

You stood there giggling and grabbed the camera, "He's such a punk, y'all. But anyways hope this helped in a sense and like I said earlier I'mma get him back for having my stomach on 10 in public like that. I just got to think of something good."

"But you already know, subscribe, comment, and like." You finished the outro before turning the camera off and walking in the bedroom seeing him laying on the bed rubbing his face.

"You really a weirdo."

"Nah, my skin smooth as fuck."

_______________________________________

unedited

imma be updating throughout the week

or at least try 🤸🏽‍♀️