[ kickbacks ]

The backyard of the house was packed with people

The backyard of the house was packed with people. From Instagram influencers to regular celebrities, everybody was there. She twisted her lips at the scene since he had told her originally it was just a small kickback but really it was a full party.

Music was blasting, the sun was just about to start setting, a cool breeze happening all through the day making you have no choice but to be outside and enjoy. It was a beautiful day so everyone was taking it to their full advantage.

She walked through the house and said her hellos to anyone she knew before coming across August who directed her to where her boyfriend was. She thanked him and heading out to the backyard which was just like inside but more crowded. People was in the pool, a barbeque was going, and weed filled the air.

Her eyes scanned everyone's faces seeing if she could find him but not peeping him out nowhere. The view of LA and the sun falling behind it created a chill ambience which believe it or not, woke everyone up and made the party become more alive by the second.

"y/n, girl. I was wondering where you were. I asked his yellow ass if you were coming and he completely ignored my question," Teyana spoke coming up to her and bringing her in a hug which she gladly accepted.

"He woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and been having a little tude with me or whatever," She told her rolling her eyes.

Chris woke up about rude as ever. She didn't understand where the animosity was coming from at 10 in the morning but she wasn't gonna let that slide so she did what she gladly did best and put him in check. Which caused him to stomp out the house like a five year old and leave, not speaking to each other all day until a half hour ago.

"I hope you smacked him upside his head,"

"Oh, definitely." She smiled making Teyana laugh. She was gonna speak again but Iman, Teyana's husband, popped up telling her something in her ear.

"Oop, duty calls but I'll see you later, sis. We gotta catch up," She laughed and nodded her head watching the couple leave hand in hand.

She went back on her mission to find her man in the big crowd only seeing more of his friends and not him. She even seen his old flings that was giving her a stank face wondering why she was here.

Her eyes landed on his friends who were tucked away sitting on one of the outside couches passing a blunt around and indulging in their own conversation. She headed that way and walked up to the group, their eyes landing on hers. Chris's back was to her so he couldn't see her walk up nor could he see what she had on that made his friends look her up and down.

They never failed to remind him that he managed to get the baddest in the game as his girlfriend.

"Yo, what's up y/n," His friend Za spoke standing up and pulling her into a hug. "We kept asking this lemon head nigga where you were and he kept saying you were busy and can't make it."

The rest of the group chuckled as he aired Chris out making him suck his teeth. Chris's eyes scanned over her body as he bit his lip taking in her outfit. She had on a spaghetti top with shorts and one of his blue open button down shirts paired with her baby blue Christian Lou's he brought her last Christmas.

"Well, I wasn't. I had a few errands to run but I definitely would've slid through earlier if I known,"

"Hey, you here now sis. Chill wit us," Sinko spoke up and slid over making room for her to sit next to Chris.

She took the seat and her thigh brushed against his leg. One of his friends offered her a drink and she happily took it taking a sip before placing it down on the ground next to her.

"Who told you to step out the house like this?" He leaned over whispering in her ear. She turned her head looking at him seeing how his eyes was low indicating he was high.

And if he was high, he was horny.

Especially around her.

"I did. Why you don't like it?" She asked and he bit his lip nodding his head.

"Nah, you look fine as hell baby. Too fine that you got these other niggas eyeing you down."

"It's all yours so chill," She smiled innocently before standing up. He reached his hand up to grip the back of her thigh right under her butt not letting step away.

"Where you going?"

"I got to use the bathroom." Was the last thing she said as she walked away heading inside the house. Chris's eyes watched as she walked away all up until she disappeared inside the house making him let out a breath.

He was fighting the urge to get up and chase after her.

"I'll never understand how your ass bagged her, Breezy."

"Nah, for real. She too fine to be with your ass. Ain't no way she satisfied with you," His friends cracked making him scrunch his face up.

"She more than satisfied. She get taken care of, fed, spoiled, catered to and fucked good by me every single day. Y'all better stop playing before I put all y'all six feet under without hesitation. And I put that on my moms."

He spoke and got up walking to the house brushing past people. Chris asked someone he knew if he saw his girl and they pointed down the hall to the bathroom which he happily to.

There was a bathroom right by the backyard but she decided to go to the one further down the hall since she knew that would be more clean and the owner wouldn't mind considering her and Chris was here a lot chilling on occasion.

He knocked on the bathroom door and she opened it furrowing her eyebrows at him as she was getting done washing her hands. He slid in and closed the door behind him, turning the lock on the door so nobody could come in.

"What you doing, sir?" She smirked and he bit his lip putting his hands on her waist.

"Just checking on you, bae."

"Well, I'm fine. Come on, let's go back out there."

He stopped her and pressed her up against the sink putting his face in her neck and leaving kisses making her bite her lip.

"Just give me like ten minutes, baby." He whispered making her have a chill down her spine.

She almost gave in until she remembered how he was acting earlier before laughing and pushing him away.

"Use your right hand and think of me when you do it. Love you," She blew a kiss before walking out the bathroom leaving him stuck, hard, and horny.

__________

i wrote this in multiple different ways before deciding on this ending idk

alsoooo, i honestly didn't expect meet n greet to get this much hype from y'all but I'm happy it did.

it almost makes me want to make a book on it 🤔