[ smelling like another man prank ]

"Ooh, we back y'all!" You said smiling into the camera that was on your dashboard of your car

"Ooh, we back y'all!" You said smiling into the camera that was on your dashboard of your car. You adjusted it to your liking before clapping your hands together and leaning back.

"Mkay, it's been a long minute and I greatly apologize. Every time we get back in the groove of touching this channel, some more stuff pops up and I still haven't gotten his ass back for that last prank he did so today...we here with it." You spoke.

"So, I was thinking to myself over and over and over about what to do and how I should do it but then I asked someone close to me and they suggested I do a cologne prank on him or whatever....and we doing it." You picked up the cologne bottle that one of Chris's friends helped you pick out from the Target bag and started unwrapping it. "Now, the good thing is... he'd never use this like at all. So I already know this going to throw him for a loop when he smells it on me."

Taking off the cap, you sprayed a little bit in the air giving it a good sniff before nodding your head and spray just a tiny bit on your shirt. Male cologne was always stronger than perfume so you already knew this was about to override the one you had on.

"So, I've been out all day. Had brunch with a friend, went shopping, picked up our take out dinner, completing orders, and everything else which means I haven't seen that lightskin man all day besides from this morning when I was leaving which makes this good for our prank." You explained into the camera.

"But let's head home so he don't cause a fit," You said starting your car up and driving home. Luckily, you were already in the area and only ten minutes so you didn't have to drive long.

Reaching the house you two shared, you pulled into the driveway feeling yourself get a tad bit nervous about the outcome that could happen. Turning your car off, you grabbed the bags out and locked it behind you before making your way inside and setting the bags down on the floor.

"Chris!" You shouted out while adjusting the camera somewhere he couldn't see. You gave it a thumbs up and started taking out the fiod you brought home hearing his footsteps come down the steps.

He came into your view and a smile lit up your face seeing your man for the first time all day.

His hand was busy rubbing his right eye as he dragged his feet towards the kitchen letting out a yawn letting you know he had just woke up.

"Hi, baby." You smiled at him as he walked towards you. His eyes met yours and he smiled going past you and to the food. "Well, damn. Fuck you too."

"My fault, I'm starving right now." He chuckled and untied the bag taking the food out. He already knew which one was his and started digging in. He took a few bites before wiping his hands and mouth and finally walking over to you giving you a couple kisses all over your face making you laugh. "I missed your little ass all day."