[ different name prank ]

"How do y'all think I'm gone die? Y'all think she gone stab me or hit me with her car?" Chris asked into the camera once it turned on and he started recording

"But shit anyways, we back with another prank. It's been a minute and we just been cool, going on trips, relaxing, getting a bag. We know y'all been wanting the pranks so you already know I had to start it back up."

He set the camera up on the kitchen island and stepped back letting it capture his entire body. He smoothed out his hoodie and stuffed his hands in his sweats pocket.

"Aight, so she went out to go run some errands and pick up some food so we can cook tonight because we been eating out terribly lately and just been craving a good home cooked meal." He spoke checking the windows every two minutes to make sure your car didn't pull in yet.

"And like I said we just been chilling and shit doing our thing, all in love. You know regular couple shit. So I haven't had the pleasure of pissing her off in a good minute and that's about to change today," He said rubbing his hands together in a evil way.

"We pulling the calling my girlfriend a different name prank on her ass and I don't know what name I should call her. Maybe Vanessa or Ashley or something. I don't know yet but- Ah, shit she just pulled up." He cut himself off seeing your car pull into the driveway as he started panicking not having time to think of a place to hide it.

"Whatever slips out my mouth, I'll call her and pray it ain't no stupid shit. Pray for me, y'all." He spoke quickly into the camera and placed the camera back on the counter as he heard your keys once you walked.

"Chris!" You shouted the second you got in the door and he walked near you acting as normal as possible. The good thing was he had hid other cameras for different angles, it was just the main one that was out in the open by mistake.

"What's good, baby?"

"Can you get these bags for me?"

"Damn, what you do buy the whole grocery store?" He spoke looking at the ten bags of food you had brought. You rolled your eyes and carried the four bags in your hand as he had six in his.

"No. We have literally no food here. The pantry is collecting dust and the freezer is beyond empty. We don't even have ice made."

"Well, we spent the last month traveling from Miami to Hawaii. Nobody was thinking about cooking once we came home."

He set the bags down and took the ones from your hands setting them on the counter too. You were ready to unload everything but he stopped you by grabbing your hips and pulling you closer to him.