[ faking it prank ]

"I do not like this yellow bitch, y'all," Was the first thing you said once the camera cut on and began recording

"I do not like this yellow bitch, y'all," Was the first thing you said once the camera cut on and began recording. You rolled your eyes as another text message lit up your phone screen and you just ignored it.

"Christopher Maurice been getting on my last nerve lately. I don't know what's going on with bro but I'mma get his mom to smack upside his head before I do it and go to jail." You spoke while playing with a ring on your finger as you were parked in the parking lot of a mall.

"So, you know I got to do what I got to do and that's piss him off." You grabbed your phone and unlocked it reading the text he just sent. The two of you have been bickering back and forth all day for no reason. At first, it started off as jokes and next thing you know you're fingers was typing quick as paragraphs was being sent back and forth and not one of them fully read.

"So here's the deal, I was thinking about doing an ignoring him prank but I was like nah that's lame. Then I was thinking about doing a smelling like another man prank and then was like nah the way the hickey one ended I'm cool right now." You shuttered at the flashback that popped in your head from that night and how he damn near broke you and the headboard.

"Then I was like why don't I pretend to send a message to my friend about me faking my orgasms but really send it to him and see how it goes. So that's the plan," You smirked and unlocked your phone starting the message giving yourself a mental note to add the screen later when editing.

mine 🤍:
fuck whatever you talkin bout fr
5:22 PM

yo where you at bro????
5:32 PM

you:
he lucky I ain't tell him about
all them times i faked it 🤪
5:35 PM

mine 🤍:
OH WORD????

You busted out laughing at the quick response and just left it on read. Looking at the camera. "Oh, cause now I don't want to go home." You bit your lip and shrugged and pulling out the parking lot and took the long way home making it go from a 10 minute drive to a 20 minute one. Your phone was blowing up ridiculously and that made you nervous off the bat.

-

Arriving at the house, you pulled your car in the driveway and turned it off grabbing the camera and walking out towards the front door.

"He gone fuck me up y'all," You walked in and the sound of his music played throughout the house. Under the Influence went off and This Ain't came on right after.

"He stay playing his own music like somebody wanna listen to his voice everyday. You not the only artist in the world, my guy." You whispered to the camera and set your things down in the living room.