[ too much ]

"You keep staring at shorty, why won't you just talk to ha?"

Chris had his eyes on her since the moment she walked in. She was with a few other girls who he was guessing was her friends as they took a seat at the table across from them.

"You already know his scrawny ass can't handle her. All that thickness, he wouldn't know what to do with it." His friends conversed as he was locked on her.

"Bullshit, y'all know I can drive and I could definitely handle some curves." He finally said looking between his friends, August and Michael before putting his attention back on her.

"Yeah, and end up crashing into a pole. Don't even bother, stick to your usual slim jims and snow bunnies," Michael said making August laugh.

He sucked his teeth and diverted his attention to his food and his friends. Occasionally, his attention would go back on her as her side profile was the only thing he could see from where he was.

She felt eyes on her and turned her head in his direction making eye contact with him unintentionally. He bit his lip turning his fast to not seem creepy.

"I say go over there and as a matter of fact, she got a few friends that I can definitely take a spin on." August said looking back at the girl's table eyeing down her friends.

The girls were very much aware of the looks they was getting from the boys a few tables away as they all glanced at each other.

It was like something from a high school cafeteria where you had the popular girl and her friends and then the popular boy and his friends and everyone knew they liked each other.

"He fine as hell. If you don't test drive that, y/n." Her friend spoke looking at Chris who was looking her.

"He got a few fine ones with him. It's a win win for all of us." She chuckled and shook her head taking a sip of her lemonade.

"I'm cool off that. He definitely don't look like I'm his type. Y'all can have him though."

"Girl please, he ain't even glance at us. His eyes been locked on you," Her friend spoke making her shrug.

She looked up at him and this time, the both of them locked eyes and didn't look away.

He smiled at her sweetly making her return the same expression. That gave him a boost of confidence as he nodded to himself making sure to talk to her before they left.

"We finna go play some ball or what?"

"Yeah, let me beat both of y'all asses." Chris teased standing up from the table with his friends, his Sprite in hand.

"He swear he Kobe or something. You not that good my guy," August spoke making Chris roll his eyes playfully smirking.

The three boys walked near the three girls and was going to walk past but didn't and ended up stopping at the table due to Michael who was going to tell her that his friend was feeling her and embarrass his friend that he swore couldn't get her.

"Hey, sorry to bother yall. But my friend, Christopher, here was feeling you but was acting like a little bitch about it so I'm telling you for him," Michael spoke making Chris damn near knock him upside his head with a chair.

"The fuck is you doing?"

"Helping your yellow ass out." She snickered at the two before speaking up herself. Her friends rooting for her, well only one because the other was too busy flirting with August to even notice everything else going on.

"Well, if it helps. I was checking you out too. But I just don't think you could take me because you know... I'm a little too much for you." She said smirking and he chuckled licking his lips.

"Baby, ain't no such thing as too much. Especially if you know want to do with it."

_______

As requested by breezy_lover89

hope you like it my mind kinda went blank on it so sorry if it's bad