[ i wanna know if you gone slide ]

(a short one)

(a short one)

You kept track of the pieces of you were throwing in your duffle bag making sure to add extra underwear, a few outfits in case you go out, a bathing suit because he had a pool at his and none the less you were definitely gonna take a dive or two.

He sent a text a few hours ago for you to come through and bring a bag to cover you for the weekend at his crib.

Now the two of you were together but privately. Not really ready for it the public and keeping it on the down low as best as possible. The only thing the world did know was that the two of you were just friends.

So you decided to leave it at that.

You nodded at the full bag and grabbed it and your charger leaving place and heading over to his. You didn't worry about other specific things like a toothbrush or anything since you already had one in his bathroom.

After a long thirty minute drive over to Tarzana, you made it to his home not seeing any extra cars in the driveway meaning all his little broke friends weren't there, thank God, so you were really gonna be able to have some privacy between the two of you and hopefully for the whole weekend.

You noticed the main car he uses weren't in the driveway indicating he was out and you just took it upon yourself to just go in and chill until he came home.

Placing your duffle bag down on the couch in his living room, you took a seat taking your shoes off amd getting comfortable turning the TV on. The channel was left on cartoon network and you chuckled to yourself because he didn't have his baby this week so you know he was watching it for his own enjoyment.

You ended up leaving it there as Bob's Burgers was coming on for the next hour back to back.

Two episodes went by and you ended falling asleep suddenly missing rest of the marathon only to be awaken by him shaking you gently and smiling all in your face and you scrunched your face up pushing his away from you.

"Why you so close to me?"

"You were knocked out." He laughed and took his hat off placjng it on the couch and made his way to the kitchen. You followed behind him rubbing your eyes.

"You hungry?" He asked pulling a pizza menu that was too far from where you both were. You nodded and scanned it, "Where were you?"

"The studio. Finishing up that damn album." He spoke with so much animosity about it. He's been working on it for years and was finally getting ready to finish it. "But look order whatever you want, I'mma go shower and then we could do whatever because I've been missing you all day."

He was about to leave but got stopped from his phone ringing.

"Yo?"

"Yo, CB. I was just calling to see if you were home because we were thinking about sliding through real quick." He scrunched his face and bit his lip. If they showed up at the moment, it would look weird since it's late and once again this was supposed to be a secret.

"Um, damn. My mom just got here and she wanna catch up so I think I'mma just spend time with her this weekend and give her all my attention." And you almost busted out laughing because his mom was in Jamaica and if his friends were smart they could remember him saying that.

"Oh, shit. Well, tell Mama J I said hey." Chris nodded and waved his hand in a specific motion so that they could hurry up and get off the phone.

"This gon' be a long weekend."

"It is. But I promise you not gone regret your decision."

________________________________________

lmao I don't know what happened when i hit published ig the rest got deleted so I had to rewrite 😭

but like i said before it's sumn idk