[ essence ]

pt. 2 to meet n greet

"You don't know if we're up for it? Bitch, we got invited to party in VIP with Christopher Maurice Brown

"You don't know if we're up for it? Bitch, we got invited to party in VIP with Christopher Maurice Brown. Of course, we sliding." Her friend scolded and she rolled her eyes playfully putting her earrings in.

"Yeah, that man definitely tryna fold you like a pretzel tonight and you should let him." Another friend of hers spoke up stepping into the bathroom. The hotel room bathroom smelled of perfume and hair products as the girls was getting ready to head to the afterparty.

"Make sure he don't strap up either, don't take that birth control, y/n."

"Exactly get that bag, sis." She chuckled and shook her head.

"I mean, how was y'all conversations with him? I feel like we didn't really speak the way I thought we would've like we were speaking in codes about fucking and if you caught it, you caught it."

"He asked me my name and what I do. My hobbies and shit. I told him my favorite songs of his and he told me he appreciated me and that our wedding was tomorrow." Her friend, spoke making the her and the other two friends giggle.

"But yeah, it was a genuine fan to artist conversation. I got him to sign my drawing I had brought."

She was jealous because she ain't know if he actually tried to get to know her or want to after tonight or if he was just tryna get in her guts and quit.

She just ain't know tonight was just the beginning.

"Let's go and see your soon to be husband. You should've told Ro you bout to be her new stepmommy."

"And is," She didn't respond and just shook her head at her three friends antics.

The four group of friends called a uber and headed to the club the party was located at. She was lowkey thinking that her name was not about to be on that list. There was no way out of all the other women he meet and talked to that he was gonna remember her name and be attracted to her.

But she ain't know he was feening.

She had him hot, bothered, and nervous in that meet and greet room, he could barely think straight.

He usually has an easy flow of conversation with anybody he meets but this time that didn't happen and he had to resort to flirting.

The question he asked her about eating her out rang in her head since she left the arena. He definitely asked her that and covered it up. He knew that she knew that.