[ it's all mine ]

you know how it feels

We both still young, so what's the rush?The night is young and we not drunk enoughYou come around if I don't do too muchWe had our downs but we had way more ups, let's make love

The night is young and we not drunk enough
You come around if I don't do too much
We had our downs but we had way more ups, let's make love

"Y'all taking so fucking long and I'm ready to shake ass." Jordan twerked making her friends roll their eyes at her antics already. She watched as her friends finished doing their makeup as she was focused on her hair since her makeup was already done and set.

"She been drinking? Why she on 10 already and we ain't even left yet." She asked her other two best friends who was hogging up her bathroom at the moment, Jasmine and Briella.

The four girls were going out for a night in the city for the first time in a long while. They had been planning a girls trip in Vegas for the longest but never actually sat down together and fully planned it out until a few months. Luckily, they all had been saving up and was able to book the best rooms in the best hotel on the strip of Vegas as well book plane tickets and still have spending money. She hasn't been out in a long time nor has she getting involved with the male species in a long time either so she definitely wanted to enjoy this trip the best way she could.

"You know that girl was pregaming since 9 AM this morning with her alcoholic ass." Briella answered right when Jordan walked in making Jasmine laugh and mess up her eyelash.

"Ever since you got this new ginger hair, Bri, you keep dissing me. Pipe down, Wendy's." She snickered at her friends who started roasting each other while her and Jasmine finished going about their business.

"Y'all ready to go or what? If I miss the men around because y'all wanna act foolish, we all fighting." Jasmine said with a aggravated tone making the other two scrunched their faces up.

"Relax, Speedy Gonzales. The men ain't going nowhere with your horny ass." Briella commented.

"Me? Please, that's all Sereniti over there being dick deprived. I can't believe you ain't bust a nut in a long time just because of that nigga."

Sereniti scrunched her face and grabbed her phone while walking to the door of her suite, "I said I haven't had sex in a long time. I didn't say I ain't bust a nut." She corrected walking out her room with Jordan behind her cooing.

"Ooh, I know that's right."

The group exited the room together and walked to the elevator pressing the down button. The elevator opened after a few seconds went by and the girls were going to walk in but stopped seeing a group of four boys already occupying it. It got quiet between the two posses as they just shared looks back and forth. The eight of them haven't seen each other since a certain couple broke up a few years back making the group separate and talk to who they chose to stay in contact with. They really held the group together so it was weird going from a group of 8 everyday to being split up.