[ gq ]

"You keep laughing and it's mad annoying

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You keep laughing and it's mad annoying." He said laughing himself at the out of pocket joke you just made.

"You akiking too. Be for real, Christopher." You told him while thanking one the production crew members who hamded you a pile of cards that contains 33 questions on them that you, and hopefully he did too, knew the answers to.

"Alright, and we're rolling!" Someone from the camera shouted and you and Chris both looked at the camera smiling. He was smirking a bit but that's only because he had got a bit high while y'all were on break and was feeling good.

"Hey, what's up! I'm y/n and this is," You started the video and looked over at Chris who was looking at you thinking you were gonn finish for him and raised his eyebrows.

"What?"

"Say your name, sir." You said rolling your eyes playfully.

"Oh, I'm Chris Brown aka C. Breezy aka Breezy aka The King of R&B aka That nig-"

"And this is the GQ Couples Quiz." You cut him smiling at the camera. "Oh lord, we already off to a bad start." You said to yourself before leaning back and looking at your man who was waiting for you to ask the first question.

GQ had wanted you guys to do the couples photoshoot with them in a mansion that was in Bel Air. They dressed you two up Balenciaga, Vintage Versace, and Gucci. You always wanted to do one after seeing Kylie and Travis, Ciara and Russell, and Saweetie and Quavo's shoots.

"You ready?" He licked his lips and smile and you smiled back because it was contagious.

"Of course. Watch me get everything correct." He said confidently running a hand over his newly dyed blonde hair.

"Yeah, we'll see. First question, where did the two of us meet? You remember?" You smiled having a quick flashback and he sat up smiling as well at the memory.

"Of course. We met in the lobby of some hotel in Miami. You was with your girls on vacay and I so happened to be dowm for a show. I seen you and you looked good as hell but you wasn't giving me no time of day to even say hi," He said and the both of you started laughing, "But you ended giving me your number the last day I was supposed to leave and it's been history since."

"That was good. That was good. Alright, next one. What's my favorite color?" He sucked his teeth at the basic question and you giggled at his reaction waiting for his answer.

"Easy, it's y/fc." You nodded and moved on to question three. He only two correct so far and of course the first ten was gonna be easy but he was feeling very confident.

"What's my favorite nickname?"

"You got a lot. But you like when I call you baby, babygirl, and mamas." He winked at you and you looked over at the camera.

In My Head  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें