[ on the run ]

who wants that perfect love story anyway?

The TV in the motel room had Fresh Prince of Bel Air on the screen but it was coming in glitchy so you couldn't really watch it as clear as anyone would wish

The TV in the motel room had Fresh Prince of Bel Air on the screen but it was coming in glitchy so you couldn't really watch it as clear as anyone would wish. But it wasn't like they cared or anything. It was on for background noise as she sat straddling his lap passing a blunt back and forth but the both of them. He had a stack of money in his hand as he was counting it making sure not to miscount a single dollar that he had.

She watched as he put the stack down and moved onto the next one which held nothing but hundred dollar bills together and he started counting that one as well.

"How much do you think we got?" She asked getting off his lap making his eyes move over to her body missing the contact already.

"15. 25k maybe." He shrugged as he finished counting the ones and got up placing every stack that he had counted so far back in the duffle bag. They collected much more from other banks but this recent one was small so they didn't hold as much money as they had wished.

The two were on a hideout as they had just finish robbing a bank just one day ago and was currently on the run from the cops and FBI that was looking for then across the country.

i don't care if we on the run, baby as long as I'm next to you

Robbing over 5 banks in the last two weeks successfully and gaining over $500k altogether had them on all time high at the moment.

They were in New Mexico after driving from Houston and was getting ready to head to California and then Vegas where they knew they were going end up being millionaires by the end of their spree.

"You think they'll find us?" He looked at her making eye contact and the room grew silent besides the laughter from the TV. The sun bounced off the both of them making their skin glow.

"Why do you keep asking me that?"

"Probably because we just escaped about a hundred cops killing at least a few of them and now we're hiding away in some motel just to stay low. Our faces are all over the fucking news so do you think they'll find us?" She asked getting frustrated.

He ran a hand down his face and sat up on the bed as she stood with her arms crossed over her chest.

"You know I ain't want you getting involved in this shit. With me. You had such a good life and shit." He mumbled sighing and she rolled her eyes walkijg in between his legs and he rested his hands on her hips. The flame between them grew and it was too strong for them to ignore it no matter the circumstance.