[ under the influence pt. 2 ]

you don't know what you did, did to me...

His eyes was on you as he watched you interact with people that you knew from across the room

His eyes was on you as he watched you interact with people that you knew from across the room. It was taking everything in him to not get up and walk over to you and take you into a bathroom or better yet, home.

There wasn't a day that goes by that he wasn't feening for you.

Today was a busy day for the both of you. Mainly for him, and you just decided to tag along to him but it was still busy nonetheless. He had a interview earlier, a meeting with the label, another interview right after and now the two of you were attending Diddy's party that a lot of famous people came out for.

You gave a hug to Teyana and Iman before looking around the crowded place trying to see if you spot him out the hundreds of people in there which you couldn't and he could tell as a smirk plastered his face. He stood up and walked over to you pushing past people, even people he knew that was tryna talk to him, but he didn't budge.

His hands grabbed your waist pulling you into him making you gasp at the unexpected feeling. Ready to curse whoever out that was touching you, you stopped turning around facing a smirking Chris.

"You just scared me. I was ready to punch you if you was someone else," You chuckled and pinched his arm.

"My fault, baby."

"I was just about to come look for you," You admitted and his smirk grew.

"Yeah, I know. I was watching you which was why I came over here."

"Stop stalking me." He chuckled and pulled you close to him if that was anymore possible and leaned his face down to yours attaching his lips on yours. The light taste of weed and whatever liquor he was drinking fell on your lips but it wasn't enough to give you the ick.

"Let's go home, mama." He whispered grabbing your hand as he pulled away. You snickered and he pulled you through the crowd towards the way you two entered.

"We just got here like an hour ago,"

"And I'd much rather be eating you out than be in here." You couldn't even respond to that if you tried and instead you just stayed quiet as he lead the two of you out.

You made it to the parking lot that was filled with cars but nobody was around.

The two of you walked towards the Lamborghini that was parked in the cut surrounded by a few Range Rovers and G Wagons. Chris unlocked his car and opened the door for you to get in and you thanked him before he closed the car door behind you and climbed in himself.

The engine started and he took off resting his right hand on your thigh. A smile crept up on your face as Under The Influence played lowly on the radio and the lights of the LA streets illuminated off the car windows as you two zoomed by.

Chris's hand gripped your thigh before he moved it up and down and every time he moved his hand up, he moved in further and further towards your inner thigh making your breathing increase. His fingers brushing over your center here and there making you start to squirm in your seat.

"Chris," A whisper escaped your mouth and he let out a low huff taking the closest exit that he seen changing his route from heading to Tarzana to now being in Downtown LA.

The streets was empty since it was a going on two in the morning.

Chris turned his car into the first parking garage he seen and drove up to the top or at least to where he knew nobody see or hear you two. He didn't have the patience to wait until you got home.

He always wanted what he wanted and he wanted you now.

"Baby, why are we in a parking garage?" You questioned as he turned the car off and gestered for you to get out the car. You followed his request with no hesitation and followed him out the car. Chris took his cream Versace button down off and placed it on the hood of the car and pulled you into his arms before you could question his actions and sat you on the hood of his car.

"Chris, wait-"

"Shh, I'm definitely not waiting till we get home for this and that car too small for any activity. I need to taste you now,"
He cut you off and pressed his lips on yours diving his tongue into your mouth. A moan escaped your mouth and your hand ran up his back and to his curls.

He pulled his lips away from yours and down to your neck as he trailed his kisses lower and lower along with his hands as they rested on your jeans. He unbuttoned them and slid them down along withh your panties pulling them completely off your legs and set them to the side. You leaned back on your elbows as you watched intensely as he dropped to his knees and rested your legs on his shoulders as he spread them apart.

He blew a breath on your clit making you bite your lip. Chris wrapped his lips around your clit making you toss your head and let out a moan. Your moan echoed throughout the level of the parking lot the two of you were on but luckily it was empty and neither of you gave a fuck right now on who could hear.

"This pussy so addicting, mama."

Your hand rested on the back of his head as his tongue flicked up and down on your clit and he occasionally sucked on it. His hands was rested on the side of your thighs as he gripped them. Chris let out a moan that vibrated through your body sending a chill down your spine.

Your back arched the best way it could as you made eye contact with him. He was eating you out like he hasn't ate in years and you weren't complaining.

"Mm, fu-fuck," You moaned feeling the pleasure build up in your stomach and he hummed in response.

"Mhm, you gone cum in my mouth, baby?" He asked and you couldn't bring yourself to form a response as he inserted his middle and index finger increasing your orgasm that was building. His mouth sucked on your clit as he moved his fingers in and out rapidly sending you over the edge.

Your eyes was threatening to close and yours legs as well but he held them open as his fingers still moved in and out. You had reached your peak and he nodded his head egging you on to let go in his mouth making him moan and continue to send vibrations through your body. Your eyes stayed on each other's as you came in his mouth and he smirked feeling every little bit on his tongue.

He flattened his tongue out as he stood up slowly making you lean back further and let out loud moans while he made it his job to make sure he licked up every bit of cum that left your body.

He placed one last kiss on your clit making you grip his forearm feeling sensitive, before he locked his kips with yours letting you taste yourself from his mouth to yours. Your hands rested on his face as the two of you intertwine your mouth together. Chris's hands never left your center as his fingers rubbed your clit in circles.

"You taste yourself? You see how good you taste, baby?" You moaned as you hand wrapped around his wrist as you slowly moved against his fingers.

He placed a few more kisses on your lips before pulling away and grabbing your pants sliding them back on your legs.

"Mm. As much excitement as this gives me, let's finish this shit at home so I fuck you the way you deserve,"

___________