[ go ahead ruin my makeup]

"Hi, guys!" You smiled widely at the camera setting it up on the vanity

"Hi, guys!" You smiled widely at the camera setting it up on the vanity. You took a seat in the chair and placed your hands on the vanity table. "Alright, so we decided to take a break from the prank wars and do something a little bit different."

You started to explain as Chris walked in the bathroom his eyes glued to his phone as he scrolled through something.

"So I've seen a lot of my favorite couples do this like Justin and Hailey did one time so I figured...why not." You shrugged and looked up at Chris waiting for him to acknowledge the camera.

"Excuse me, sir."

He looked up at you with his lip curled before looking back down at his phone,"Bae, what the fuck is contour?"

"That brown powder that you see me put on whenever we got a date night or something." You spoke and he nodded still reading whatever on his phone. You furrowed your eyebrows at what he was looking at and leaned up looking at his phone screen.

"Aht aht, you not supposed to be looking up what products go where. You gotta go with your gut." You snatched his phone out his head and locked it placing it on the table and pouted stomping his foot on the floor lightly.

"Now when I make you ugly don't cry because I put some shit called highlight on your eyelashes." You laughed as he took a seat next to you looking at the makeup products lined up ready to be used.

"Say hi to the camera," He rolled his eyes and waved making you roll your eyes and suck your teeth.

"You so aggy."

"Can we start? You got me doing this bullshit for no reason,"

"Aight, what you think you should start with?" He twisted his lips and shrugged staring at your bare face and a small smile appeared on his face as he looked at you. He always thought you were a bad as hell with and without makeup, but really without it.

He picked up the primer and held it to your face before squirting it out. A bunch of it landed on your face and in your eye making you huff.

"Chris, what the fuck?"

"I ain't know it was going to come out like that," he snickered and rubbed the product into your face with his fingers gently.

"This how you looked like last night when you told me to bust on your fa-"

You slapped your hand over his mouth to shut him up before he completely finished his sentence. The viewers ain't need to know all your business especially not what went down at 4 am last night.