THANK YOU and NEW BOOK: DRAIN MY SOUL

THIS STORY HAS BEEN AMAZING TO WRITE.

We would like to thank everyone who has read both the books and had stuck with the Val and Cenia love stories.

We have enjoyed all your comments!

And loved leaving you all in suspense 😂

Please say your favourite parts of the dominos series in the comments we would love to hear.

Recommend our book on #booktok on tik tok us the hashtag #DemineosMortales so we can like and comment!

And also Follow @Rach0308 for future publishing's.

Here is a sneak peak of one. 😜

 A little description, we will obviously keep you updated for its publishing however for now it is in the writing stage

Little Preview.
Everyone wants to become a vampire and if a handsome vampire boy comes into your life you instantly would most likely ask him to turn you there and then....

But what happens when you find out your something your not?

You're already that person you wish to become, or don't want to be?

Celeste believed nothing more than being a normal girl, in a normal street, in a normal world but nothing can just be normal? Right?

Well this idea of a normal life, stops for Celeste and she goes back to her parents home town, where she is forced by law to a mating ball and is convinced she is something she is not........

But when she meets a blue eyed handsome man that change colour she is intrigued and is ready to explore.

Follow Celeste on her journey to find out who she really is, discover the world she believe is insane and will these blue eyes help her?

AN ANNOUNCEMENT! (30/01/2021)
DRAIN MY SOUL IS NEARLY COMPLETE FOR PUBLISHING.

Keep your eyes peeled for Drain My Soul!!!!!

Are you excited?........

A reminder.
Also just a reminder to any Jordan Liddell fans that this IS NOT A JORD FANFIC.

I am very sorry to say that I did not get permission to use his photos and that I would advise anyone if they are using his photos for books to ask him as I did not.

I am a very big fan of Rhiannon and Jord, and am sorry if upset any of them for using his photos. But again he is just a guidance character for the book and not Jord as a person.

Thank you. X