Part 2: We Built this City

A/N - WOOHHH.
Finally Sinister and Cenia are back together!
What will happen now? Noah is still out there.

Sinister's P

Sinister's P.O.V

Cenia has been out for most of the flight. She moves slightly every now and then but other than that she is in a peacefully asleep.

I've kept her next to me at all times, she's never left my sight. I just love looking at her, knowing she is there, knowing she is finally safe with me. Every so often I would kiss her forehead and tell her little secrets. Telling her how strong and courageous she is for everything she has gone through.

I don't want to sleep to then wake up and this all had been a dream and that I never actually saved her, that I never got her back, never to see her again. I can't even think as far as never hearing her voice, hearing her being so sassy and her sour mouth that's unpredictable well its never unpredictable in the bedroom but most scariest is that is I never got her back I won't be able to never see our family grow.

I can't wait for her to wake up and to see her face light up from how badly she loves to see me as much as I love seeing her. I can't wait to hear her voice and hoping her first words when she wakes up is I love you as much as I have repeated it to her over and over again while she sleeps on the bed in our private plane.

I stroke her hair out of her face even though I have already done so a million times. Re-adjusting her blanket I put it up to her chest. Grabbing her hand in mine, I rub my thumb over her knuckles, her purple bruised up small hands are cold. I try heating them up, putting her hand on my cheek and I lean into her limp touch.

I've already phoned my alliances from London about them giving us a house, they have already gave me the location of the home. It's a lovely, by the seaside cottage only two houses are near the beach.

My alliances, the Harrison's Mafia in London, have been with my family for years and years, even when my fathers father was in control of the Mafia. They are with us through thick and thin. They have made sure no one knows we are in London. I trust them with knowing that information.

Now we are at the house we will be staying in for the remainder of Cenia's pregnancy. The Harrison's sent their men to pick us up and take us here.

The house is lovely and small, just what we need. Luckily they had this house free on such short notice.