Part 2: How did we get here?

A/N
As promised here is another chapter.
Hope you enjoy!
The next chapter won't be up until next week.
So take your time on reading this one.

Cenia's P

Cenia's P.O.V

- Next morning-

"Flower, I know I said I'll protect you and if you don't want to leave this room then that's fine by me, but my family needs to know about the baby" Sinister tries to convince me. He suggested for me to stay in my room if I feel safe here, I do because this house is so big and this little area in the house is all I know of apart from the cinema room.

He is right though I do need to tell the family that we are expecting. Although the nice warm blankets and comfortable bed makes me not want to get up well only for food.

"I know, maybe we can do some sort of announcement?" I say, turning my head to him, he sits next to me on the bed as we both lean against the headboard. Sin nods his head his arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me into him and resting my head on his shoulder.

"I just like the peacefulness of people not worrying about me" I whisper, I don't want people to start begging at my feet for me, they already do that enough.

"That's why there here Cenia, so they can. You don't have to feel unsafe to just go down stairs for food, that's why I've assigned Anna to get anything you need" Sinister explains, I shoot my head up to his own and my eyes are wide. Did he tell Anna??

"Anna knows!" I say, pushing away from him feeling my heart beat racing hard and fast. Sinister's eyes grow wide and he starts shaking his head, bringing his hands to my face and making me calm down slightly.

"No, flower. Not yet she doesn't, I just assigned her to get you anything you wish" Sinister explains and I calm down. My hand on my heart and I close my eyes telling myself that I'm safe.

"Everything will be fine, I promise you" Sinister says, holding my hand in his own. I smile at his gleaming green eyes as his warming smile makes my heart beat fast and hard. Heat rises to my cheeks due to his smile being so contagious.

"Okay, we'll announce it tonight at dinner" I nod, breathing deeply while adjusting myself under the covers. Sinister takes my hand in his kissing the back of it.

"I don't want you to leave the house either, mainly because it'll get in the papers that you are pregnant and I don't want that for you" Sinister explains and I nod my head. If my father sees the news and finds out I don't know what he will do.

Let alone what Noah will do, I remember back when he threatened me after I lost my first child.

-flashback-

I am sat in the hospital room on a blue hospital bed as I cry into my knees that are against my chest. I hold the little baby scan from a few weeks ago in my shaking hands. My baby is gone. Killed by its own father.