Part 2: You're Messing with my Family

A/N
I hope you are all well?
Are you?
Well if you are or aren't then here is a chapter to brighten your spirits.
A bit more of an exciting one for you so enjoy! 😉
Also remember to follow!
Comment &
Vote!
🌟🌟🌟

 A bit more of an exciting one for you so enjoy! 😉Also remember to follow! Comment &Vote! 🌟🌟🌟

Cenia P.O.V

After I spent the next thirty minutes throwing knifes at lifeless pieces of wood, I packed up all my knifes and walked out of the gym. As I pass by a lot of people they nod their heads, knowing I'm Sinister's wife. My heart glows as I know that they treat me like a queen because I am.

Jogging up the stairs, I take a quick shower in our private bathroom and dress into something more comfortable.

Grabbing my phone I see a message from Sinister

Husband-

Works boring without you, wish we were still in London X

Awww so now he wishes we never left, Women are always right, that was my idea in the first place to stay there for a little longer, although if we never came home then I wouldn't have met my two new Nieces and I wouldn't have found out Annika is pregnant.

I reply back quickly before rushing to Sal's room, I'm sure it's around about Sal's feeding time. Going into his room I see Anna folding up some of Sal's new clothes that Val and Dante bought him. She smiles as she sees me.

"He's a very heavy sleeper, when you finally get him to sleep" Anna says, looking down to a wide awake baby in his cot. I pick him up and he squirms slightly, I bounce him up and down in my arms and make funny faces to the closed eyed child, we haven't seen his eyes yet but that's natural for his age at the moment.

"Thank you for watching over him" I say to Anna, she smiles widely, holding Sal's small hand in her own larger one.

"I love him already" Anna says to me, tickling his soft skin with one of her fingers.