Part 2: Working out

A/N-
Thank you all again for the votes and reads! It really makes our day with all the comments!
Anyways another chapter.
Enjoy!
How do you feel about Curtis being alive? 🤔
🌟🌟🌟

 Enjoy! How do you feel about Curtis being alive? 🤔🌟🌟🌟

-4 months ago-

Curtis's P.O.V

My mind is frantic as I look at the dead lifeless bodies of my fake family. Tied up, used and abused and left to dry out in the cold, black walled cell room. I run to them instantly, pretending to cry heavily in front of Dante and Val.

Ever since Noah gave me a better offer in another mafia and told me his plan on taking down the Russian mafia, I happily accepted. I had enough of Sinister's ways and I've been with his family for years to know what there actions to get Cenia and Val are like, so I was at a good advantage to be Noah's right hand man.

I told Dante everything about Val's whereabout, because stupidly I got caught in the act of being a mole. Although Noah already knew that I would at one point be caught in the act as I am Sinister's most trusted man. So he made up a story that I had a wife and a kid. He sent me photos of a random woman and her child and I sent him pathetic texts back, saying not to hurt her.

Dante of course fell for it as he himself would do exactly what I did to protect his 'family'. what a load of bullshit that is. Then Noah made up a plan for me to take them down to where Val and Cenia is and that's when Noah made a plan that will ensure that Sinister will be dead by the end of this night.

I've known Noah for a long time, I even knew him when Cenia was pregnant with his child, so I already knew vividly of the Alverez family and their hatred towards Noah. When Noah found out Sinister was to be married to Cenia, he blew the roof off and demanded her back. He did sound crazy but when a man loves a girl he won't stop until she is in his arms again.

So now I'm on my hands and knees on the harsh floor, screaming bloody murder at my fake family for what Noah 'did to them'. My screams echo the cold walls. Both bodies shot in the stomach and head, I have no idea who the child is, or was. I scream the woman's name, even if that actually isn't her name, I made them up.

"We need to go" I hear Dante say to Val softly, knowing that he will get away from this and Noah won't like that.

"I'm going to kill him!" I say showing them my fake anger, I even see Val looking at me with tears in her own eyes. Val looks to Dante and they both turn around to leave the cell, I raise a gun in the air to shoot at them while there backs are turned and I smirk when I see Noah leaning on the door frame. Val gasps loudly and Dante pushes her behind him. I lower my gun.

"What a lovely reunion! I personally love the part when Curtis see's the love of his life, dead. She's been like that for weeks now Curtis, diddum's" Noah says to me, his body leaning on the door frame, his smile planted across his face. I drop my face again and let the fake tears flow down my face.