Part 2: I'm Crying, because I love you.

A/N - I know! Finally another update! It's long so enjoy.
Please VOTE!

This was me writing this chapter so please enjoy 😂

Cenia's P.O.V

Opening my eyes, I instantly shudder at the cold, I try to move but I have an arm wrapped around me, the memories of last night replaying in my mind and I realise that it's Sinister that I have behind me as well as a blanket covering both of us.

I look over to the long gone letters that are in the fire which is dead and remains of ashes are at the bottom. Turning around slowly to be met by a sleeping Sinister, he looks peaceful, with his even breathing and motionless face. He has me in his tight embrace and I don't exactly want to move away from it.

It's nice to be held and for me not being the one doing the holding. I hum at the warmth of his embrace, his eyes flutter open as I see his green eyes looking around the room then they settle on my own eyes. I look down guilty for staring at him.

"Morning flower" he says hugging me closer, if that's possible and I smile as I love the comfort so I hug him closer to me.

Snaking my hand around his neck and he lifts his head for my other hand to stroke his hair. He places a hand on my waist and I allow him to travel it up my side and rest under my arm.

He pulls me into him closer than I am. I enjoy it and smile at the warmth, as he rubs his finger in small circles on the side of my ribs and Sin smiles lightly.

I play with his jawline running a finger down it and back up to where it meets the neck. Looking at my engagement ring, I realise there and then, it hit me like bricks. I'm married. Like the wedding was forgotten in my mind and right now it's came back to me.

He can't get rid of me now. Not that he'd want to. Getting to know him over the past several weeks before we weren't married, I've learned to love and live with him. I love him. I just don't know how to say it but I want to.

We lay there for a while until we become hungry and Sinister's stomach is rumbling. He gets up and I make us two some pancakes. Reminding myself of that time we destroyed Dante's kitchen with eggs and flour and we were made to clean it up. Laughing at myself Sinister looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you laughing at?" He asks with a smile and I shake my head. Flipping a pancake in the air and making it land in the pan. He looks at me like I've just made magic. I curtsy and he claps putting a cup of tea in front of me.

I smile placing the pancake on the plate and putting more of the batter from a separate bowl into the pan. Feeling arms being wrapped around my waist, I look over and see Sinister's head resting on my shoulder, I hum at the warmth he gives me, I feel him smirk against my skin and I chuckle.

"Teach me to flip the pancake" he says into my ear and I nod placing his hands over my own and helping him flip the pancake in the air. It went up and lands on the ceiling, well that's not coming back down.