Part 2: Dreams & Schemes

A/N - another chapter for you all!
Enjoy!
This chapter is a little more cheery and sexy?

A/N - another chapter for you all!Enjoy! This chapter is a little more cheery and sexy?

VOTE
🌟🌟🌟

Cenia's P.O.V

My eyes flutter open as they take in the harsh light in the room. I open them fully seeing that I'm on a hospital bed and I have a needle in my arm connecting to a bag. Looking around the room I see Sinister looking at me with teary eyes and a tear-stained face. His hand is holding my own securely.

"Oh baby, I'm fine" I say sitting up with some struggle as my ankle hurts and a shooting pain goes through my leg.

"Doctor said your ankle is fractured it'll hurt for a while" Sinister says, tears streaming down his face and his eyes are full of anger. I reach over grabbing his face with both my hands and remove the tears that have fallen.

"I should of got to you in time, I shouldn't of left your side!" Sinister says, anger flowing right through him. His eyes meet mine and I lose myself deeply into his soul. He looks scared and angry.

"You couldn't of done anymore than what you are, there must of been a way he knew I am here. I love you Sinister and you are the best thing that has happened to me, don't put yourself down" I say, his eyes soften. His hands now on my own face removing my tears that I didn't even know had fallen.

"The baby is it okay?" I ask, knowing he probably got a doctor to check over me. Sinister nods rubbing his hand over my stomach protectively.

"They are fine and Val is too" he says and my eyes grow wide taking my needle out and getting out of bed although I suck in a breath from the pain in my ankle.

"Cenia, let me carry you. I'll take you to her" Sinister says coming round the bed and picking me up effortlessly. Sexy strong Mafia men.

He carries me out of the room and to the living room where I see Val on Dante's lap as he strokes her back and she seems to be saying soft words to him to let him know she is okay.

They see us coming into the room and Val tries get off Dante's lap but he keeps her there which I laugh at. Although I roll my eyes when Sinister sits down with me on his lap and I try to get off but his arm wraps around my waist securing me to him.

I'm telling you. Those damn Mafia men!!!!!

"Val are you okay, are the babies okay?" I ask, smiling at her as I see her tearful eyes. I hope for the best but her face says otherwise.

"I'm fine, they are fine. Doctor said to rest for a couple of days. I'm just upset of what could of happened to me or you. I don't want what happened in the past to happen again" Val sobs and I know that she is crying because of her hormones.

I smile glad to know they are fine. Sinister rubs my stomach in small circles, his breath hitting the back of my neck making the hairs stand up.

"What about little Petrov?" Val says motioning to where my baby is. I smile rubbing that area protectively.