Part 2: Ballad Of My Girl

A/N - The moment you have all been waiting for!!!
Will Dante and Sinister get to Val and Cenia?
WELL ENJOY!

A/N - The moment you have all been waiting for!!! Will Dante and Sinister get to Val and Cenia? WELL ENJOY!

Val's P.O.V

I'm not to sure how long we have been here but I know it's been weeks, I hear Cenia's screams down the hall, my heart jumps every time she screams Sinister's name or sometimes even mine, she knows I'm just down the hallway from her.

As soon as Noah got us into the back of the car when Dante and Sinister where just a hair way from us, he took us right out of town. I don't know where as they covered my face with a bag over my head but I always hear boats and the waves from the sea so I know we are near the shore.

Noah took of my necklace that held the tracker Dante has on me, I knew he had the tracker from the start, hoping he would use it to get to us, which he did. That moment when he was just so close was exhilarating, my heart was on fire when I knew Cenia would finally get back with Sinister. After this I am permanently getting a tracking chip put in me. I'm getting sick of these mafia men thinking it's okay to kidnap US PREGNANT WOMEN.

Now I just want a way for us both to get out of here. I know that I'm about 8 months pregnant now so Cenia must be around 4. He won't let us see each other, he knows I will find a way out of here, so he had his men bind me to a chair, using metal cuffs. My wrists are killing me and the only reason they let me out is to pee.

We both knew Noah would turn back up in Cenia's future, but I tried so hard to not let that happen, I have no idea how it possibly has, but I know as soon as we are out of here I will find out. Hopefully he will be the very last obstacle in this absurd journey of our lives.

I just hope she isn't scared that this all will happen again for any other pregnancy she may have, I know it wont as soon as we kill this bastard, it will be all over.

Today is just a normal day, I hear Cenia's screams again just like any other day, and tears flow down my cheeks at the echoing sound. I hang my head low, whispering a song to my children in my womb to sooth myself.

"Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are, up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky" I sing to my unborn children as they kick at my rib cage and my bladder.

Noah visited me some days, but it was only to have something to kick and punch at, luckily he never went near my children.

I stop singing when I hear the front door at the entrance open up, I practically hold my breath when I see the guard and then Noah come into view at my cell room door. Noah looks at me then flashes me a smile.