Part 2: Let Me Go, Please.

Sinister P.O.V

"Cenia! CENIA!" I cry down the phone as I shake the phone about even though it won't help anything. The phone is on speaker so everyone heard it on this end of the phone.

I look up to Dante, who is crying and holding his son Marco, who is crying for his mother and he finally stops when he hears his mother on the phone, Dante looking down at the phone, hoping Val will appear like a genie and pop out of it. My brothers look at me with sorry expressions as we all surround the table in the office of my newly bought hotel.

I shake my head and I run a hand through my hair. We need to go. We need to get my wife back, Dante needs to get his wife back.

I look to them all, anger now on their faces as they realise their queen of the mafia is in danger and dying as we speak.

"The bombs been removed" I state and they all nod in sync. Dante passes his son to my mother and she bounces him up and down in her arms, he then grabs a gun and clicks the bullets in, his hard eyes look so dangerous. He also grabs out a huge ass hand gun, placing it in the holster on his back.

"I'm getting my wife back" He says looking me in the eye as he grips the table and his knuckles turn white.

"Move out, now and fast" I state grabbing my own gun, with bullets and I sort out my suit jacket as everyone leaves the hotel office grabbing all the guns on the way out.

"Dante?" I question, grabbing his arm so he looks at me, he smiles lightly, I know that we aren't close, but we need to work together to get Val and Cenia back. We need to get along for the sake of our wifes.

"She's been poison, why is she so alive with it in her system? Poison normally kills instantly" I ask that little cock sucking bastard poisoned my beautiful girl, Dante smiles lightly at me. Grabbing another gun and putting bullets in it and putting it in his other holster.

"She's practically immune to it. One day she'll tell you the story. I don't know it but Val does and Cenia is sensitive to the story, she's a closed book, but I'm hoping that she'll open up to you" Dante states, patting my shoulder and I nod, hoping Cenia will trust me enough to tell me about all her past and tell me her secrets.

"You love her" He says below a whisper and I look to him with wide eyes, I can't deny it anymore, I do, I look into his eyes before nodding so fast. He smiles greatly, before patting me on the back and smirking lowly.

"Welcome to the family. Look after my sister-in-law" he says before he goes over to his kids that my mother has happily agreed to look after and I know he's telling them that he's going to bring home their mom.

I rush out getting more guns sorted ready for the raid and when it's all sorted we run to the cars jumping in and driving back to the house.

We waste no time, everyone loves Cenia, my whole family do, HELL! I fucking do! And we want her back now.

We park a little way from the house so we can go in on foot, saves the point in anyone seeing us or seeing anything suspicious.

I'm carrying 3 hand guns as well as two shot guns in my holster. Pointing it in front of me ready for any man who decides to come at me,

Jackson only has two men guarding the house front door, idiot that he is, so I shoot both in the head swiftly, as that creates a distraction to the three men guarding the front gates as they run over to their aid, but Dimitri is there to greet them and the high kicks one, before shooting him in the head and punching another in the face before shooting him in the skull, once the coast is clear at the front of the house, we take that as our que to slip into the house.