Part 2: Hit Me With The World

Cenia's P.O.V

Sitting in the room in practically wearing little as possible and waiting on this guy, it is fucking cold in this room and I have no idea how these girls do it day in day out. I check my jacket on the side making sure I have the sedation at my reach ready to inject him when I can.

Through the ear piece I hear Dante who confirms that the target is here and Val says to me get ready. I make sure my bra is pushed up more making sure my cleavage is out to show for any eye drooling man that is around.

I cross my legs over seductively and lean back. My hands on the side benches that are covered in velvet red that mimicked the whole room, making it super sexy. I breathe deeply as I see the curtains opening by Sinister and he lets in the man as he looks to me dead in the eye and I almost feel faint his stare is deadly. I get up and close the curtain not wanting Sinister to see anymore. Its time to get to work.

"Hey gorgeous" The man says as I turn back to him as he sits on the velvet bench in the room, his hands on either side of him, knowing he can't touch girls when they are giving a lap dance. I take the time to look at him, he is a good looking older man but nothing I haven't seen before.

"You look gorgeous flower" Sinister says through the ear piece and I'm surprised stopping slightly but ignoring him, pushing the man more back onto the seat and I straddle his lap and started grinding against him.

"Think it's my turn next eh flower?" Sinister continues to say though the piece and I huff at how he's distracting me so much. The man I'm currently grinding on looks to me weirdly and I smile down trying to cover my annoyance and show him that nothing is suspicious. The man takes no notice to my near mess up, throwing his head back as he groans and moans, my hands reach up over his chest and into his hair and I don't squirm at all.

"I bet you don't know how beautiful you look" Sinister says lowly in the ear piece and I near enough had enough of this man, why can't he just leave me alone for two minutes.

I groan in annoyance, he knows I can't reply back and he loves that I can't, knowing he can say anything under the sun and I can't do shit about it. I look down and the man looks at me, his face changes as he looks at my face, studying it and realising something is wrong, he is quick as he grabs my throat, forcing me up from his lap and to the wall and with his other hand forcing off my wig he sees my blonde hair as it runs down my face and back.

"Alverez! Where's Dante?!" The man shouts, he spits at me in the process and I kick him in the stomach making him launch back and into the chair, I rush over grabbing the injection while he is down and turn around to him, aiming it at him but he sees my action and what I intend to do so he gets up and grabs my wrists with force, he is strong and forces me to the wall taking the sedation out of my hand and aiming it at me.

"I'll cut out your eyes with this!" He shouts, he smirks at me as his eyes look at me and fear looms in my body, I jump back as the curtains are flung open and there is Sinister he looks at me with wide eyes and he has a taser in his hand, darting it towards the man and electrocuting him, the mans body shakes and his grip loosens on me so I can escape as he falls to the floor and I relax. I look over to the door and Sin looks at me and he gives me a glare as if to say 'I told you so'.

"Don't look at me like that, you put me off! Flower this, flower that!" I shout my hands waving in the air to emphasise my annoyance towards him and Sinister shakes his head. I see his eyes as they linger over my body, he walks closer to me and backs me towards the wall, his face coming low towards my face.

"If you can't stay professional and have fun your clearly not good at your job" he states raising an eyebrow and smirking at me and I push him back, scoffing as he goes to leave the room but I pull his arm back slapping him in the face.