Part 2: Caught grinning at the Devil

Sinister P.O.V

Cenia collapses and blacks out in my arms. She must know who I am, considering she is a mafia princess herself, of course she would black out at the thought or mention to my name.

I've done a lot of messing around with her family and ruining businesses all over the world. I breathe deeply as I pick her up bridal style, looking down at her peaceful state.

Still dripping wet from the water that Cenia poured on me, I feel humiliated as I walk past my men and family, that are watching from the dinning room, as I go up the stairs into the room where Cenia has been sleeping.

I lay her down and cover her in a blanket and rest her head securely on the pillow, as she looks peaceful, I stroke her hair back as I sit on her bed and admire her while I still can.

"What's going on Sin" I hear my fathers voice as he enters the room behind me. I groan, as I don't want a lecture right now. Considering I've been running the mafia for 5 years now he still orders me about. I stand up and look at him, my hands fumbling in my pockets as he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Nothing, just a maid having bad day" I say with the shrug of my shoulders, but I could see that he isn't buying what I am saying as he strides closer to me and looks at Cenia sleeping in her bed like sleeping beauty.

"When I met your mother..." he says and I huff in frustration. I've heard this story. He makes it out as if I am 18 again and I've brought home my first girl and now he is explaining the birds and the bees.

"Father please..." I begin to beg but he cuts me off before I even get started.

"Sin.. you will listen. You made a scene downstairs as much as it was amusing, she did it because you tested her! And by what I heard in good reason! You didn't give her any water!!" He whisper screams, his face looks so ashamed as he looks down at me, trying not to wake the sleeping flower, he talks quietly. I look down at the floor. I didn't know my men weren't giving her water.

"I asked my men, they said they did. They clearly never" I plead, tears springing to my eyes but I blink them away, looking past the window to not show my emotions to my father. This beautiful flower withered without any source of hydration. In that cell, no wonder she was so weak, she was dying.

"She means something in that cold heart of yours so listen!... When I met your mother, I called her my gem. She worked in a coffee shop and I went there every morning, I was attracted to her in some weird way in my cold heart. Cenia could be your gem" he said motioning to her. I look at him emotionless as I sort out my wet blazer and walk past him out the room and to my own, not listening to his sap story another minute.

Finally removing my wet shirt and blazer and changing into a cleaner one. There is a knock at the door and I see a little head pop through and see Sue the maid.

"Sinny, I brought you some fruitcake, you didn't get any because of what that idiot did" she says, anger rose to my stomach of the way she is speaking about Cenia and her outburst of anger. I turn to Sue and stride up to her and she smiles up at me.

"I would leave before you say anything more about Cenia and I would think before you ever call me Sinny ever again!" I shout, my teeth clenching together and she scurries away quickly as I saw the blood flush from her face.

She's been trying it on with me for weeks now, she sounds jealous of Cenia? When she stopped her from coming over and filling my family's glasses of water, is she threatened by Cenia?

I mean, Cenia is beautiful but she shouldn't feel that way because I have no feelings for a maid, my employee. Cenia is the only girl in my mind at the moment, her beautiful curves and features, her golden hair that make her look like a queen. I shake my head at those thoughts knowing I will only hurt her more than what I've already done to her now.