Part 2: Face like thunder

Cenia's P.O.V

I can't believe she did that, I laugh at Annika as she says to Sinister that I'm still have not woken up, I've been awake for ages. As soon as I came up stairs apparently I was out for 10 minutes. I everything from outside, Sinister shouting to come in and Annika making out I'm still not awake and that my body has went into defence mode. She wasn't lying to Sinister saying that I had seen a doctor, I have as soon as I woke up, just to check on me.

I look over to Irene as she sits in a chair next to me, as soon as she heard about what happened she was up here like a flash and said that what Annika says is acceptable.

I'll see Sinister when I feel like it, not when he wants to. I'm not angry at him, I'm just scared. Scared it'll happen all the time, scared that he won't change and I'll forever have to think about what I say around him in order for him not to blow the lid off and hurt me whenever something happens in the mafia, I don't need that fear. I don't need that again in my life, I've had that before with my -him- and I don't want my life like that again.

"Well that was easy" Annika says as she comes down a little hallway from the door, she walks funny while laughing to herself obviously is happy with leading Sinister off and I see she's carrying Carlo in which she instantly hands me him and I smile as he licks my face.

"He's sitting outside that door until you 'wake up', quite funny" she says as she sits on the end of the bed, well doesn't sit but more lays down. I realise I'm still in my gym clothes and Annika says I can borrow hers but there's no point as mine is only in the next room.

"I'll be right back, I'll get you something cute!" She says, her eyes wide with excitement and jumping up and down as she bounces off the bed and leaves the room. There's talking outside and I listen trying to see if Sinister's alright, even though deep down I shouldn't be worrying about him but the talking soon quiets down. I look over to Irene who smiles at me as she claps Carlo.

"He's a good man Cenia, he just makes stupid decisions and makes bad mistakes" Irene says, I know that he's her son and of course she is going to look after him but he has to take responsibility for his actions, she looks up at me with sorrow and I know she's trying her best to make light of the situation.

"I know he is, but I can't be the person there for him to shout at when he flips his lid" I reply, looking at her and hoping she understands and she nods. I look down, feeling sad as I fiddle about with my ring around my neck. He just needs to control that anger.

I think back to the plane and when I was there to stop it, he instantly calmed when I touched his cheek. I realise that he may need as much comfort as I need.

I'm just not in a position to give it, everything seems to hurt me. Soon enough burst through the door is Annika and she takes me out of my thoughts, she fake wipes away sweat from her forehead. I laugh at her as she places an outfit on the bed.

"I hope he drools over you for this outfit" she says and I laugh as I grab the clothes and prance into the bathroom, turning on the shower. I take off my gym clothes and get in washing my hair and body before coming out and drying myself and towel drying my hair. I place on the outfit that Annika got me.

 I place on the outfit that Annika got me