Part 2: Summer Rays

2.1k this is amazing!!!

Thank you all so much please remember to comment and Vote!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Stay safe from Covid -19!
And enjoy!

Hope this chapter give you endorphins 😌

Sinister's P.O.V

I lay there with my most beautiful wife, rubbing my thumb in slow circles on her bare stomach, her back to my front. her eyes closed and her breathing is slow.

I look over at the clock seeing it 10 in the morning. We went a few rounds last night and I have no idea if she will wake up again. Joking I'm sure she will or I've fucked her in a sex coma?

I roll off the bed, making sure I don't wake Cenia up, deciding to make her some breakfast in bed, I know I'm a great husband.

Putting on some joggers, I take one last look at Cenia, watching her roll over and raise her hand out to my side, regretting moving away from the bed, I walk out the room silently and jog downstairs, seeing the maids all cooking.

I ask them to make pancakes and chocolate spread with strawberries. I make her a cup of tea and me some coffee, also grabbing an apple. The girls are quick, handing me a tray full of food and I put the apple in my mouth holding it in my teeth, a few girls laugh at me. I roll my eyes, going out the kitchen and move quickly, without dropping the tray and walk into the room seeing Cenia, just sitting up against the headboard her head in her hands, what's wrong?

"Cenia?" I ask through the apple still in my mouth, her face looking up and she instantly laughs, I smirk too, walking over and handing her the tray full of food and I remove the apple from my mouth.

"You should keep that in you looked like a pig" she chuckles and I stick my tongue out eating my apple and grabbing my coffee from the tray, she eyes up the food, digging in and hums as she eats. I smirk, grabbing her fork from her hand and eating the piece of pancake she had on it. Her face is in shock and I smirk, licking my lips and sitting comfortably on the bed leaning my head on her shoulder as she feeds me small pieces of her breakfast.

We stay like that for 30 minutes before I get a phone call saying I'm needed down at the base. I just want to spend the day with Cenia.

"Sorry Flower, I have to go" I say kissing her forehead and dragging my body off the bed, she looks at me and smiles lightly, before I walk into the bathroom.

"Want to be late?" she asks, I turn around, seeing a still fully naked Cenia, she walks over and past me into the shower, turning it on and I watch the droplets run down her sun kissed skin, great now I'm horny.