Part 2: Things Go Wonderfully Wrong

Sinister P.O.V

We drive down to the base, speeding down the highways. We get there as soon as the gunshots start. I need to get down to the basement of the base. I need to get the girl out. Not that I have feelings for her, but I need her alive and weak, to send back to the rotten Italians.

I jump out the car, running into the base doors, shooting anyone in my way. I know my men's attire and these people are not my men. The rival gang men drop to my feet as I shoot them in their skulls, my men come in shooting the enemies behind me, a few staying with me to keep me safe.

"Keep some for interrogation!" I shout out orders and most of them shout back a 'yes boss'. I'm going to find the fucker who did this. I run down to the quiet basement, looking inside the cell rooms until I find the girl, I don't care about the rest of the hostages that we have down here, I just need the girl out. I pause in my tracks as I hear faint cries.

"P-ple.. please, no...." I hear faint screams and grunts, my eyes grow wide as I slowly walk down to the cell room corridor, my heels clicking on the floor but I don't make my presence known.

"Sto.... op" I hear cries and my eyes are wide with fury as I look into the cell and watch as a man thrusts into the Alverez twin. I wanted her weak, but not raped. I look at the mans attire and saw that he is not one of my men. Suddenly I see myself unconsciously shooting the man in his back, wanting to torture him for doing this to her. How dare he do this to her.

He falls onto the twin and blood spills on her golden skin. I stride towards him and rip the man off her, his dick still out and his fly open as I throw him across the room. I watch as the twin girl curls up and cries a waterfall. My hands shake out of fury. I want to break something! Anything!

I never wanted this to happen to her, I may be a sick man but I would never have a woman raped. I see her badly bruised arms and her red face. She's weak and to the point of breaking, that is what I wanted and that is what I got, she is so weak she couldn't fight back to get that man off her. I slightly regret ordering Anatoly to do that to her. My cold heart strings pulled, I'm hurt by what I've done to her.

"oдорогая, что я сделал" (Oh darling what have I done) I say as I rub my hand over my heart slightly, reaching out grabbing the key from around my neck. Anatoly gave the spare key to me because I asked him to do so, I kept it close at all times, I do not know why.

I pull it off my neck, quickly unlocking the chains from her wrists. Her arms instantly go to her sides, fixing the little dignity she had left. I reach out touching her shoulder with my finger tips touching her soft skin and She cowers at my touch and pleads.

"P-plea.. se D-dont touch me" she cries into her hands, her hair falling in front of her face. Looking over her skin, she looks slightly purple.

"Darling, I need to get you out of here, unless you want to stay?" I say to her softly and gentle. A side that never comes out, only in front of family. She doesn't speak, as she curls her knees against her chest. Her breathing is rapid and hitched a little as her cries are caught in her throat. I reach out again touching her arm, she flinches at my hold as I pull her to stand, her skin is cold as ice and once she is on her feet she instantly falls back down. I feel sorry for what I have done.

I run a hand though my hair, I am the one who told Anatoly to make her weak if she was strong she could of got away from the bastard that did this to her. A tear gathers in my tear duct and I blink it away, I don't cry for anyone but I want to shed every tear for her.

Her legs are like jelly as they shake uncontrollably, the cold air must make her shake aswell as what happened to her. She lays on her back on the cold concrete floor and I result to gently picking her up, carrying her bridal style. She feels so brittle, like she is close to falling into ashes at my finger tips.