Part 2: The Prologue

Disclaimer note 

Hi, we just wanted to say that this book does contain violence, mature scenes, sexual assault and is not for a younger audience. Please note that we do not condone the behaviour that has been written and that it is just fiction. Please do not try anything that has been written. It is for the book purpose only.

Thank you and enjoy :)

Cenia P.O.V

"Her baby bottles and diapers are all in her bag, if she needs to sleep please make sure she has her bunny teddy" Val explains to Dante as I stand at the front door waiting for her to move her ass so we can party. It took a lot of persuasion for her to come out tonight, practically forcing Val away from her children and Dante of course. For her to come out with me dancing at a bar had to be one that Dante owns but It doesn't matter cause, I want some girl time.

"Val you make it out as if we haven't got 6 kids" Dante explains and she huffs looking at Viola her newest born baby girl, she's about 4 months old. She definitely is the cutest out of all the children.

"I know, call me if anything is wrong" Val explains to Dante as he nods kissing Val on the lips and says to her to keep out of trouble to which classic Val shows the two guns shes hid in her bra and I giggle knowing my sister to well.

Finally after more of the love doves saying sweet nothings to each other and actually getting into a car and to the bar itself, we finally arrive. I didn't care what the bar was called, I just need a drink.

The bar was like any usual bar, there is lights that danced everywhere in different chases of flashing colours. The dance floor is crowded like horses at a hay stack and the bar had hotties serving any girl or boy who asked, but also at the bar is men who stares at woman like a piece of meat to devour.

Luckily for me I am single and ready to mingle. Where as my sister wears a ring on her finger, married with the man that gives her the world. I'm glad she has found someone, he's good to her and loves her dearly. I'm glad she has him.

I grab Val's hand and drag her towards a booth that is empty. I look about the bar checking out to see if there is any elegable hotties out there for me to go home with tonight. I giggle at myself, god I sound like a puta (whore). Val takes a seat, she looks around the bar sceptical. I would of thought she'd do this, mafia bosses wife and all. She wears clothes that covers her up. Dante's obvious orders but she does belong to someone and he'll make sure everyone knows it. (What Val is wearing below)

Where as I want to wear anything that shows I'm single and anything that shows my big hips, ass anything that shows a bit of skin

Where as I want to wear anything that shows I'm single and anything that shows my big hips, ass anything that shows a bit of skin. I left Val sitting down while I go to the bar ordering two 'Sex on the beach' cocktails. I stride towards the bar with my large heels that make me feel confidant, the cute bartender comes casually walking to the bar on his side of the bar, capturing his eyes with mine I grin up at him showing of my pearly white teeth. I look him up and down seductively. (What Cenia is wearing below)