Part 2: A Cold Heart Vs A Cold Soul

Sinister P.O.V

I can't believe they've messed this up, they had one job!

I race down to the base, anger flowing through my veins as I grip the steering wheel of my newest Land Rover sport, the tires are probably now ruined because of the screeching of the wheels as I park the car side ways, not wasting any time to get my hands on the fuckers that mess up the one job I assign them. I laid it out perfectly for them. I jump out the car slamming the door expressing my annoyance.

All my guards nod their heads with respect as they see me come through the doors that they hold open for me as I charge into the room and instantly grabbing the keys for the torture room, from the main office.

I unlock the door to the room that the bitch is in and walk in standing in the corner of the dark, smelly torture room. I look over at the blonde haired woman. I stand in the corner until I hear her speak or move. I don't want to touch her if she's awake. I'd rather stay in the shadows until I make my presence known.

"Merda!" She speaks, I detect it's Italian. She looks up towards the single dim light in the room, it shines on her face showing her teary eyes and her mascara that is now running down her face.

On the upside she is a golden goddess, she could be near a queen. I make the decision to not show myself to this girl. I don't know why but I don't want to, something in the back of my mind is shouting to show myself to her but I shrug it off and I stay in the shadows. I only speak, revealing only my voice to her. I talk in English hoping she speaks that. I don't want her to know she's been taken by Russians or that I am Russian.

"You are probably confused to where you are?" I say and glad that it comes out as English and not showing my Russian accent. She looks around frantically for my voice, her eyes wondering everywhere. I could chuckle at her scared expression.

"Who? W-who's there?" She shakes in her seat and continues to talk. I roll my eyes at her scared voice, is this girl even a Mafia assassin? She's as scared as a child getting scolded by their mother.

"I'm not Valentina! I'm her sister" She screams looking to the direction that she thinks I am, although she looks towards the door. I suddenly feel for this girl she wasn't supposed to get this fate, her sister was although, I laugh at myself as my cold heart doesn't care about her.

"Don't worry darling, we'll let you go" I chuckle sorting out my blazer and I pause as she gets a hold of that little bit of hope.

"but not right now" I laugh smiling at myself as her expression filters and she cries hanging her head low. I can hear her sobbing now and it doesn't even crack my stone heart, she's just any other girl. I have zero feelings for this girl. I soon get sick of her sobs so I decide to leave.

"Enjoy your stay darling, you'll be here a while" I say lastly as I grab hold of the door handle and heave the door open and leave to her screams and cries. I walk down the dark corridor and into the camera room to see the men who kidnapped the girl all three of them lined up. They see my face and instantly tense up and I smile sweetly at them.

"Boss they look the exac..." one began to protest.

BANG.

My hand rises into the air as the gun in my hand fires at him and the man is now lying on the floor blood pooling out his forehead.

"Boss I'm so sorry don..." another begs to protest but I don't give two mother fucking shits.

BANG.

The other man falls on top of the man already dead. The last man, Anatoly, who kidnapped the girl stands not talking he looks at the two dead men. I lower my gun down to my side as I walk to him.