Part 2: Picture Me in Your Arms

Sinister P.O.V

Flicking the cigarette away, the warm air on my skin makes me think of Russia and the cold air there. Guessing coming to Italy for a holiday wouldn't be so bad?

Going back into the house I pass some maids that give me a second to third look as I walk through what I guess is the main entrance? Walking up the stairs like I did before I go to find Cenia and ended up in her room, sitting down on the bed I see a note displaying my name, I read it and it reads that she's going down to the base with Val.

I don't know what to do with my time so I sat in Cenia's room. Completely not snooping through her draws. Or yes I'm going through all her drawers. Knowing fine well that she might kill me for doing so. While going through a drawer I see several old envelopes, counting them all I counted seventeen open envelopes labelled.

To my love

What are these?

I know I shouldn't open them but I want too. I stop myself as I'm obviously invading her private stuff. I put the envelopes back in her drawer as I hear screaming from downstairs.

"DANTE! It's Cenia!" I hear Val scream and I run down the marble stairs so fast as I hear her name.

"What's happened!?" Dante says and I push in front, not caring about anyone at this particular moment.

"Where's Cenia?" I argue. Val starts crying as she breathes heavily, Dante coming over and comforting her rubbing her arm lovingly.

"They've got her" Val says as she sobs into Dante's shoulder and Dante comforts her as she drops to the floor.

No!

My flower.

I feel anger growing inside me as I grab a gun pointing it to Val and Dante. Not caring if Cenia hates me because I threaten her family. I need her back.

"WHO'S GOT HER!" I scream and Val looks at me wide eyes. I know Cenia wouldn't like this but I need to find her, I couldn't live with myself knowing I didn't protect her.

"Don't point that gun at me Mr Petrov!" Dante says and I lose it. This isn't the time to debate if I should be pointing guns.

"I WILL, BECAUSE MY FLOWER IS GONE! WHERE DID SHE GO? SHE WAS FINE WITH ME! SAFE WITH ME" I scream, angry tears covering my eyes and Val says weakly that she is at the base, giving me the address of the base she continues saying that Cenia got captured by some men that took her and she managed to get away but there still down there.

I grab any car keys and got in a Range Rover screeching down to the base which isn't far from there the only thing I'm thinking of is Cenia and I need to get her back. I should of never left her side. I should of been there with her.

I get down to an old wherehouse. It is a destroyed and slightly discoloured outside, guessing is that way so police can't notice it. Once I'm inside I see the remains of a battle and blood is everywhere.