Part 2: Always and Forever

- two weeks later-

Cenia's P.O.V

My heart sinks along with the coffin as it goes down into the ground, although it thumps against my chest, my ears mistaking the thumping sound of my heart for someone in the coffins in the grave yard wanting to be let out, that maybe they are still alive. However, that is nonsense that only happens in story books and dreams. Dante hasn't spoken all day but I don't blame him. Sinister tries to comfort me but every minute he does my heart breaks even more.

I can't help but remember everything Val and I have gone through to get to where we are today. From the first moment we were captured from Dante and Val thought he was hot even though he was, what we thought to be the enemy.

- Flashbacks-

I wake up in a dark smelly room, my wrists strapped to a chair behind me from what I'm sitting in. I still feel a little sleepy and woozy from whatever these people injected me with.

"Val, are you awake??" I whisper, feeling the something behind me moving around and guessing Val is behind me. Val answers me with a groan clearly just woken up too.

"Yea. Are you okay?" She ask while attempting to get out of the chains which I can hear jingling from behind me.

"I'm fine. We need out of here ASAP" I whisper back and feel Val nod her head even though I can't see her.

"Ahhh the sleeping princesses are awake" A low toned voice rings out. It doesn't seem like I recognise the voice from anywhere but I bet anything that Val notices it.

I can't see him properly due to how dark it is, but I know he is facing me right now. I hear shoes hitting off the concrete floor and I see him walking round to Val however, I only see the back of his neck and I see it is covered in tattoo's. I can not see what he is doing to Val as she is behind me but I feel her move about her seat. All I know is that if he is hot my sister will be definitely be eyeing him up.

"Mierda!" (Shit!) I hear her whisper, oh no what is he doing to her!

"Que esta mal?' (What's wrong?) I whisper back with worry, what is he doing, I can't see anything.

"él es tan guapo" (He is so hot) I hear her whisper back, the walls around echo her voice. I shake my head out of dispointment, oh dios, I knew she would be eyeing him up.

"Wow Val, mantén tus pensamientos cachondos para ti mismo" (Wow Val. Keep your horny thoughts to yourself) I giggle hard and I hear her giggle too. This is not the time to be eyeing up your kidnapper Val.

"Estoy intentando chica pero sus músculos y su Santa Mierda" (I'm trying girl but his muscles and holy shit) She say's clearly astonished at this guy. How can anyone be that good looking that it sets Val of track from a mission.

"Speak English!!" I hear the man roar which makes none of us flinch, years in the mafia, nothing makes us scared. Well makes Val scared.

"No puedo creer Esto ahora Mismo vas a conseguir Que nos maten" (Can't believe this you're going to get us killed) I whisper and she just laughs, does she want us to be killed!!

"Mierda" (shit) She whisper in reply. I'm so going to kill her if he doesnt. I hear the guy clock a gun, thats when my heart starts to pound. Oh dios don't kill her.

"Speak English" he says in a mild tone. Clearly we are pushing some sort of buttons to make him so angry.

"Okay tiger. Keep calm" I hear Val say sweetly and flirtatiously, why is my sister wanting us to get killed in these stressful situations?