Part 2: Blood Bath

Cenia's P.O.V

Waking up, feeling like I had a good sleep but I want more, stretching my arms slightly. I open my eyes fully and see that I'm facing Sinister and I know he is still asleep as he breathes evenly.

I admire every aspect of him, his face, his muscles, his high defined cheek bones. His little tattoo on the side of his eyes that makes him look so? Sinister?

He looks completely handsome and I hate that he makes my heart beat again, how my heart makes me want to try again and see that maybe this relationship stuff isn't so bad, maybe I could try and be a little bit more affectionate.

The thought just scares me as my gut turns in my stomach just thinking about 'him'. I'm scared to let Sinister into my cold heart that hasn't seen or felt love and affection for years but I want to try? I know I should try.

"I need to try and let people in" I whisper more to myself but I hope he didn't hear me. Turning around to face the other way and trying to sleep some more but I stay still as I feel movement behind me.

Closing my eyes and pretending to be asleep. I feel his hot breath on my cheek and I feel his nose rubbing up and down my face and he kisses light below my ear. Oh god, I'm just so thankful that it is dark so he can't see the goose bumps forming on my neck and arms.

"You are beautiful when you sleep" he says lowly but I still hear him and I try to keep my breathing even, my heart failing me as I hear it beat so fast at his compliment but I still kept myself quiet wanting to hear more, my heart begging to hear more.

"I just want to hold you, kiss you and give you everything in this world and you don't even know it" he says more, his hot breath hitting my face and my neck. I'm shocked, I just tried not to show it. I had a feeling he liked me, I mean he did say I was his weakness but I just thought it was because of how I'm going to be his wife. I'll be a weakness to his mafia. People could use me against him to gain information.

Finally I hear him lay back down next to me, slithering his hand, resting it on my waist. Trying to relax and not show me tensing and letting him know I'm awake and my mind is screaming, telling me to leave now, maybe I could get out of this? All I can think about is what he said.

He wants to kiss me? Why?

Maybe? It won't be bad to be with him?
No they all leave in the end, he'll find someone better.
But maybe he won't? Maybe he knows he's stuck with me?
He will leave!

Ignoring the voices, I just want to shake my head of all my thoughts. Why is this man suddenly messing with my head? Everything was so great, I had my life of sleeping around and not getting tied up with any of them, I was always careful.

Why has life done this to me now? Now he has made my heart beat again. I find myself grabbing Sinister's hand on my waist intwining it with my own and resting it under my chin, my body humming at his warmth as it engulfs me completely.

"Cenia?" I hear him ask lowly his breath hitting the back of my neck and I hold onto his hand tighter. Realising that he might think I've heard him. I just hum as an answer, I want to say something anything to say to why I did that but I can't get the words out of what I want to say. He mumbles a 'it's okay' as he holds me closer to his torso. It is so comfortable and addicting that sleep takes over as I find myself also battling it but the warmth and the comfort is so enticing, I let it consume me greatly.

- the whole plane flight later-

"The planes about to land" Sinister says as he shakes me awake and I groan, looking up and seeing him towering over me and panic took over me having him towering over me like that, my heart is beating against my chest and I push him back and I get out the bed quickly grabbing my shoes from the bed side and putting them on.