Part 2: Couldn't Help It

Sinister P.O.V

I couldn't help myself. I had to go see her. I was sitting in my office attempting to do work but I couldn't, my mind was somewhere else, it is on the beautiful blonde hair goddess who has invaded every crevice of my stone hearted mind. I couldn't help it but want to be around her and I couldn't help but watch her from the security camera, monitoring if she is okay and what she is doing.

I watch her on the camera, I can't help but watch as she eats the food given to her by Anna and how Anna sits with her and talks. I hate how she can do that with Cenia so easily and yet I can't. I watch as she scoffs the whole lot of her food and then runs to the bathroom with some struggle. I of course out of worry for her sprint to her room and I just had to see her.

See if she is okay

See if she is hurt.

She is very hurt.

Her hair, is soft even if I don't need to touch it, I want too. Her skin is golden and smooth, but her bruises are still dominant on her skin and I hate myself that she will be scared of me. Her eyes are like the sea, ocean blue even in the light she glows like the sun. Her eyes showing so much emotion mainly hurt and broken. I so badly want to fix it. I need to find a way to fix it.

I help her with her ribs although she was reluctant to let me touch her, but she knows I can help her, she had no other choice. I got to touch her soft delicate skin, I shiver too as she shivered at my touch and I tried to control my breathing around her, trying not to give away that I was nervous, nervous to say anything to her that might make her scared or feel intimidated. She could never like someone like me and I need to remind myself that, but my mind is constantly reminded of how gorgous and mesmerising she is.

Her voice is angelic even her cursive words and sour mouth is a pleasure to hear in my ears. To me she is like a bird chirping on a summers morning, she's a feisty one although she isn't a fighter. She asks a lot of questions, but I guess she's been trained to gather facts. She is so beautiful even if she is in a fearful state, her beauty is still there. I gave her the day off tomorrow out of my newly glowing heart and because her ribs are severely broken and I'll forever blame myself. 

Once I left the room I text Anna that Cenia is taking the day off tomorrow and that she's off until further notice. She needs to heal, although I told her, I am only am giving her the day off tomorrow I wasn't going to make her know I'm soft but she does need to heal.

I sat in my office, going through paperwork on my computer and see that the Italians are still looking for Cenia. I don't want to let her go just yet so I keep trailing her family of to different parts of the world, they were in New Mexico but now there back in Italy. I don't know how Cenia will react to me trailing her family off in the wrong direction just so I can keep her here but I didn't care I need more time. I need her here even if she will never want someone like me.

I am brought out my thoughts as my underboss, Jackson, came in. He looks at me with a smile that soon fades as he huffs at me.

"Are you still moping around about that girl! Man what is wrong with you! If it was any other girl she would be in a body bag right now!" He states as he enters the office, waving his hands in the air to show his annoyance before he sits down. He is right, any other girl would be dead by now, if I like her or not but I'm hurt that he talks about someone who was just raped that way. Especially someone who doesn't deserve it like her. She is fragile already, I could tell that from the beginning and I made it worse, that was my fault I made her fragile. I look down in sorrow but anger is what is in my mind that Jackson would talk that way.

"Don't talk about her like that! She's not just another girl. She's apart of the maid service" I say while stapling some files together, knowing my explaination of her being in the maid service is a bunch of lies. He scoffs at my seriousness and I look up to him leaning over my desk, his hands leaning against my paper work.