Part 2: Express Your Feelings

Sinister's P.O.V

I wait in the living room on the couch, pulling out the velvet box from my pocket I look at the blue diamond ring in the box it's beautiful. I thought how much that it will match Cenia's beautiful blue eyes. My ancestors saved it from the Russian civil war and my great, great, great, great..... you get it. A long time ago my great grand father saved it in his pocket as he fought in the war. Saving it for his girlfriend back home, hoping that he would make it back to her. My father always talks about it and I love the story every time he tells it. It's so romantic. Deep down inside I'm a love addict idiot only when I want to be.

I close the box placing it back in my pocket

I close the box placing it back in my pocket. As I hear somebody coming down the hall and I smile as I see Cenia's head poking through the door smiling. She bites her lip, looking down on the ground and making me want to pull the lip from her teeth and kiss her badly but I know she wants to be friends.

"Are we going!?" She smiles, She's wearing jeans and a white crop t-shirt and she has a hoodie wrapped around her waist. I nod my head, walking towards her wanting to run my hand though her hair and hold her close.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU GOT IN HERE!" I hear Dimitri shout from the front entrance making Cenia jump and walk into the living room. Pushing her behind me, I walk out and I see Dimitri hauling a suit case down the stairs.

"Why are you shouting?" I shout myself looking at him as he struggles with the suitcase

"Why are you shouting?" I shout myself looking at him as he struggles with the suitcase. I look to Cenia who shrugs her shoulders and her blue eyes look like they are pleading for me to make it all stop.

"It's not my case, we're only going for 3 days, my bags over there" she says as she points to the tiny suitcase next to the door. 

"I don't have many clothes here" she adds and I look to her. Scolding myself for forgetting to make time to take her shoppingto get her clothes, she must be wearing Annika's clothes.

"You can pack your stuff in Italy that you wish to bring here" I say grabbing her hand in my own, giving it a little squeeze and I look back to Dimitri who now has three suitcases in hand.

"Dimitri what the fuck?" I shout motioning to the cases. He looks at me as if I'm the mad one, like he knew something I didn't.

"Are we not coming?" Nikolai says as he comes down with two cases in his hand and he looks to me as my eyes grow wide with the amount of cases they had in hand. Annika is too coming down after him, bringing her own case as she also stops mid way putting on a jacket.