Chapter- 3 Angel

Depuis le début

I parked my car in front of my castle and got out.

I went to her door and opened it. She was sleeping. Smiling.

I lifted her bridal style and made my way in. She snuggled into my chest.

"Why did you leave me, Aidey?" She asked softly.

Was she sleeping talking? I think so...

"I never meant to leave you, baby girl." I whispered as I entered my bedroom.

I placed her on my bed slowly.  I turned around to leave.

But.

She caught my arm. I smiled as I removed her arm and went out.

Iris and Kaira, Daniel's mate stood outside. They looked happy.

For me.

"She is fast asleep." I stated. They nodded.

"We will stay here. She would freak out in the morning." Kaira said. Iris nodded.

"Okay." I said and turned to leave them.

I went to my office. I started going through the paper.

There was a hell of a lot of work. Letters from humans wanting death.

I need to segregate them and grant some of them. I signed few papers. It took five hours. I looked at the clock. It was already past midnight.

I leaned on my chair and closed my eyes as my Angel's face filled my mind.

Her sweet smile haunted me.

I remember her words like as if it was told yesterday.

"Aidey, Promise me you won't leave." Her innocent voice always made me smile. Ten-year-old Priscilla sitting on my lap.

"I promise." I caught her pinky finger with mine. She smiled.

"Forever?" She asked.

"Until I die." I stated. Her eyes widen as she slapped her hand onto my mouth.

"You can't die!!" She shouted. Her eyes welled up.

"Baby girl, my death will never come." I chuckled. I am the King of Hell.

"Will I?" She asked curiously.

"No." I answered. She has to go through the ritual.

"We will be together forever." She exclaimed and leaned onto my chest falling asleep.

I smiled at the memory. It wasn't me who left. Probably she doesn't even remember.

Her eyes held curiosity when she first saw me in the park. I wanted to pull her into my arms.

But I held back when her friend stood there watching me.

She called Priscilla. My eyes were already glowing in the happiness of finding Priscilla.

Priscilla turned. I bet her friend saw me. Her eyes were wide as saucers.

I smirked and walked away.

I cracked my necked feeling tired as I stood up and walked out. I went to my window looking at the forest around the castle.

My guards stood in their places alert. Good.

I went to my room. Priscilla looked peaceful.  Sleeping. I went to her. Gorgeous.

I admired her beauty.  She was purely an angel. I heard that she changed a lot.

She kicked asses. I smirked. My classes didn't go in vain.

Yeah, I used to teach her self defence from her birth. I knew she would need it.

She must be strong.

I removed my shirt and went to my bathroom for a shower. I needed one.

I turned on the shower. I took a quick bath. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out.

Light flashed the room as soon I stepped out. Then I heard her.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!"

*******************
Hey Guy!!!

What do you think about Aiden? 🤔

Question of the day:-

Play truth or dare with your crush or hide and stay in your crush's room for 24 hours?

Please
Vote & Comment !!!