the party I don't wanna be at and its good outcome [Gerard]

Start from the beginning

God, if he kept being this cute I seriously had to consider to hide in the bathroom. I was already a blushing mess. Fortunately, it was dark enough, so hopefully he didn't see it.

"Frank convinced me to come and my parents are out of town, so I'll stay the night as well," I sighed and rubbed my face.

Gerard grinned wide at that. "Cool! I think the party ends in a few anyway."

"Why so fast?" I asked, silently celebrating that it would become calm, well relatively because with the boys there was never true calmness. And maybe a bit disappointed that I wouldn't be alone with Gerard for long but let's just ignore this feeling.

The black haired shrugged. "Frank wanted them to and it's his party."

As if on cue, it got noticeably quieter downstairs and someone knocked on the door. Gerard shouted a yes and Mikey poked his head in.

"What're you doin' here all alone? Gerard you didn't do anything to Y/N, did you?" His younger brother teased with smirk on his face and a knowing spark in his eyes.

I could only stare wide eyed at the boy. What?

"Mikey! Get out!" Gerard said, sitting up straight and sounding embarrassed. Looking at him, I saw his flushed cheeks. Why was he blushing?

Mikey winked and only said: "Frank wanted me to look for you and tell you that the others are away. But I'll leave you two alone now, just try to not make me an uncle just yet, Gee!" And then he closed the door behind him as fast as possible to escape from his pissed brother.

Said brother turned around to me, face now completely red. "Sorry for Mikey, he apparently doesn't know how to be subtle."

What did he mean by that? Didn't Mikey was talking about my crush?

"About what is he not subtle?" I wanted to know, scared of the answer.

Gerard looked everywhere but my face. Dear God, he was going to tell me that he didn't like me. Mikey and his comments would ruin our friendship. Oh, well it was fun while it lasted.

"You know, let's just forget it. It doesn't matter," Gerard backed away.

And there it was. The rejection I was fearing. But at least he didn't say a word about the friendship. Maybe he would just deal with it? Simply ignore my crush until it went away? Well better than I imagined.

Still, I felt kind of humiliated and down. Subconsciously, I pulled my legs to my chest and hung my head down.

Gerard, the observant boy he was, seemed to notice my change in mood and placed a hand on my shoulder. He probably meant it comforting but it only shoved it more in my face that he was only a friend. Why was this affecting me this badly right now?

"Hey, Y/N. Are you okay?" Immediately, he corrected himself. "No you're not, dumb question. But why? Did Mikey make you uncomfortable with his comments?"

I shook my head into my knees.

"Okay. Wait, do I make you uncomfortable?" Gerard added, sounding scared now.

I looked up and at him. "Why should you make me uncomfortable?"

Gerard turned pink. "Well, by now my feelings for you are pretty obvious and I thought that you, I don't know, are to nice too properly reject me but it will get awkward then and, oh well, now it is already awkward so sorry," He explained in a rush.

I could only stare at him for a moment. Did I get that right? He liked me? Gerard Way, the nerdy cute boy I liked since forever liked me back?

"Please say something," Gerard whispered, sounding already kind of defeated.

Finally, I stuttered out: "You like me?"

Gerard only nodded, his eyes lifting from his lap to mine slowly with a shimmer of hope in them.

I sighed relieved. Honestly, I was jumping on the inside in joy. "And I thought you were going to reject me because Mikey finally catched on to my crush on you."

Now, his eyes grew wide and the shimmer of hope turned bigger along with the smile on his face.

"Can I kiss you?" Gerard asked and I nodded, smiling back just as wide as he.

He lent over to me slowly and cupped my face with his hands. His lips were softer than I had expected and moved slowly on mine. I tilted my head slightly to get a better angle and placed my hands on his shoulders. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy right now and my head felt light, while joy and relief pumped through my veins.

"Finally!" A voice from the door groaned, making us part hastily and blush madly.

Frank only grinned at us widely and leant against the doorframe. "I knew you would get together eventually. Now come down, lovebirds, we're watching a movie."

As Frank went away, Gerard took my hand and led me down the stairs to the other boys. I smiled like a maniac and gripped his hand tighter.