37 Nagging at Jimin

"I"

"Love"

"Dancing"

"And?"

"Gucci"

"And?"

"Kimchi"

"Ugghhhh and?"

"Yeontanie"

"AND?"

"Ohh ohh seojoon hyung!"

"Fuck you Taehyung!!!"

"Huh?"

"AND?"

"And?"

"JUNGKOOK! ME! and ME! YOU! LOVE! ME!"
Jungkook punches Taehyung on his shoulder while frustratingly frowning and pouting at the other.

Taehyung just laughs and hugs the other saying how much he loves to mess with him and will continue to do so if it ensures he'll get to see the cute frustrated pouty side of him.

"Honestly you're such a double faced guy jungkook! You're a hypocrite in a way"
Taehyung laughs again.

And jungkook again yells at him now actually angry at how his boyfriend just called him a hypocrite and on what basis.

"KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT??"

"Oh calm down! I meant how are you so cute one moment and such a hot piece of microwaved meal the other. Baby why are you getting so angry" Taehyung continues to laugh besides a whining and blushing jungkook.

"You're so annoying"

"Yet you can't live without saying goodnight to me every night"

"That's because you're actually nice and an imbecile that I learned to love"

"Ohh kook you're a sap"

"You're the 'i love rom com I want all the cheesy romantic things' Taehyung"
Jungkook retorts back as a matter of fact.

"Who proposed with a huge ass loved up speech huh?"

"It's because you're into it, dumbhead" jungkook laughs hugging Taehyung.

"Yeah okay good point."

"I win"

"That does not mean you win jungkook, not in any way"

"Oh you're just jealous that you lost yet another stupid little banter of ours"

"No, I let you win"

"It is what it is"

"It's not"

"So is"

"Is definitely not"

"Indeed is"

"Nuh-uh"

"Yus-uh"

"Not"

"Is"

"Shut up let's sleep"

"Okay"

------------

Jimin walks down the school hall to Taehyung, who wass currently waiting the other.

"Hiiiiiiiii when is the party?"

"I told you it's not a party, it's just that I'm inviting all of you come to the cottage for the weekend and let's just have fun and don't fucking call it a party everyone will just show up their and i just want a peaceful movie night."