49 Surprise visit

"Want to go on a date?"
Taehyung said as soon as the other picked up his call.

"Is this how you greet your boyfriend? No hello? No hey?"
Jungkook replied

"Ahh let me think.....

I'm gonna go for a no"

"Is this how it's gonna be huh? Okay then meanie, I'm gonna cut the call"

"Haha no and you didn't answer me!"

"How are you free right now first answer that"

"Oh that. I'm done with everything. More like ahead of everything and thought I should just come back home. Plus I got some news. Now will you go on a date or do I have to drag you out of your class?"

"I would but I'm just so tired right now. I slept like 3 hours yesterday and I have to go to library too. Fuck these finals! Sorry taehyungie"

"It's okay babe. Are you going to be back late then?"

"Yeah I think around eight"

"Okay! Send me what you want to eat. I'll make something for you"

"No, I am the one who cooks in this household. You can order or just make ramen"

"No I will make it and I swear won't do anything bad to your kitchen which in the moment seems more precious to you than me"

"Babe I keep my priorities straight.
Me then family then yoongi hyung then my crush on joonie hyung then my kitchen then lamb skewers made my jin hyung then my ducky duck and his father hobi hyung then I guess Jimin's hair then my baby gureum, my studies, my career, my art and then I guess you"
Jungkook giggled to himself.

"Wow thanks junglekook"

"Ughhhh if you're going to call me that you're going lower"
He groaned loudly.

"Sure. Don't you have any classes?"

"Nah not at the moment I was out in the garden to drink some banana milk"

"Okay then. Take care. Do you want me to pick you up today or something? I'm free I don't have anything to do"

"No it's okay. I'll grab a cab, you rest at home. I have to pick some things"

"Yeah ? Like what?"

"Toothbrushes, because thanks to someone I don't have any at the moment"

"I did say I was sorry right. Why would I drop it in toilet on purpose anyway?"

"I don't know? revenge?"

"Stop messing around kook, buy me ice cream on the way back too okay"

"Okay"

"I'm gonna put the phone down now"

"Oh are you?"

"I don't want to. Can't you come now?"

"I don't want to fail my graduating exams and you distract me a lot"

"That I do"
Taehyung replied with pride evident in his tone.

"It's not something to be proud about. I can literally see you smirking" jungkook giggles and slurped the last of his drink.

"Okay okay. Study!
I'm going to make you some dinner bye"

"Bye" jungkook laughed at him and put his phone back. Rushing to the the library to finish his goal for today so that he can spend his free time with Taehyung in peace.