10 Unsaid thank you

Jungkook walked back to the boy's locker room to get through the embarrassment and cool himself down.

On the way, he pulls out the pack of cigarettes from his back pocket and a lighter. There was only one left so he looked out if anyone was watching or not, then twirled the cigarette in his fingers before putting the edge in his mouth and then lighting it up.

He walks inside the washroom inside the locker room, face still dirty with mud and sat on one of the closed toilets.

He was happy that there were separated closed toilets otherwise teachers would find out about his smoking and tell his parents, as for kids Jungkook didn't give a fuck.

Blowing out a puff of smoke he looks at his arm. His tattoo was showing because all the sweat took the foundation off of it .
The lion with fire behind him looked amazing but due to so many reasons he had been hiding it. Some of them being school rules, parents knowing about it, and snitches in school.
He takes out the little tube of foundation from his pocket and quickly applied it over the tattoo, completely hiding it once again.
He checked on his phone camera to see if any other tattoo was showing.

He continues to smoke his last cigarette and mentally made a note to buy another pack.
He had to make whole plan about it.

So he decided when the school's going to get over he would come out of the back side gate which only a few students use and then from there he will put his mask on and go to that really far store he always goes to buy his cigarettes. It's hella tiring but in order to not let anyone know about it he just have to do it.

~~

Someone walked in the washroom and went inside the toilet.

Jungkook could hear someone coming inside. Thankfully his cigarette ended a few moments earlier and the smoke was all out, leaving only a faint smell. There were still few ashes on the floor which he hastily swept with his foot behind the toilet.

He walks out and bent down a little bit in front of the mirror and taps to wash his face.

As he was minding his own business that 'someone' walked out, also heading towards the taps to wash his hands.

That someone or Taehyung took the furthermost tap to wash his hands. He looked up to see the mirror and saw that the other guy also lifted his head up.
And It was none other than Jungkook. They stared at each other for few seconds through the mirror then looked back down and continued with their own business. Not bothering to give a shit or start a meaningless fight.

When Taehyung was done he looks back at Jungkook and notices that he was also almost done but had a mud spot below his ear that he didn't notice.

Taehyung was really confused now. Whether to tell Jungkook or not. There was no way he wanted to start a conversation with this jock but he can't just let it slide. Because Taehyung is hella clean person and he really can't just watch someone go around with a mud spot below their ear. But then it's Jungkook and Jungkook is just Jungkook. Eventually someone will tell him that he should clean it but Taehyung can't let anyone go around like that.

Sigh.

I gotta do it.

Don't say something, just point at it.

Oh my God why am I like this?

Why is my OCD kicking in all of a sudden?

I am staring at him.

Why the fuck am I staring at him?

Gawd! Taetae stop staring at that jerk!!

What is he going to think!?

I'm being absolutely ridiculous!

Oooh that mud spot! I HAVE to tell him!

Okay, all right calm the fuck down shitster!

I'll do it.

"Ahem.....ahem.."he coughs awkwardly.

Jungkook turns toward him and raised an eyebrow as to ask what was he trying to say.

Taehyung slowly raises his hands and points his finger below his ear.

Jungkook turns his head back towards the mirror to see the spot and cleans it. After that he turns back to Taehyung and say nothing.

Taehyung scrambles out with Jungkook's unsaid Thank you.