33 Not kneeling on one knee

" it's 6 fucking AM why tf are we here kook! Look it's even making me curse! "

"I just want to go out for a nice stroll hyung"

"We have school in a few hours and we're at the outskirts"

"Yeah so?"

"You're going to pay for this"

"Pay for what? A nice stroll? You really need to get out of the bed once a while anyway. Your boyfriend made you lazy!"

" Pay for the breakfast dumbass.
And yoongi makes me nothing but happy okay!"

"Okay jimin-shi"

Jungkook takes Jimin to a shop filled with flowers.

Because it was a shop for flowers.

He looks around amusingly while having a bit of a concerned face. Anyway he had to find the perfect most flower bouquet for the most perfect person he knows for a perfect occasion he planned.

"Ohh these are nice.
You know these are Taehyung's favourite flowers."

Jungkook looks up to Jimin pointing at some purple colored flowers that he had no idea of.
He raised his head so quickly he felt as if it would fall off for a second but he manages to hide his bright eyes shining at the name of Taehyung as he tries hard to stop the smile blossoming up on his cheeky self too.

Jimin only pointed those out to tease him in a way.

"Oh yeah?
And why would I care?"jungkook plays it off cool.
Patting himself metaphorically for a good hide.

"Yeah sure jk why would you" jimin says a little disappointed because half of him really wanted him to be interested in Taehyung and half of him knew that they might still be fighting with each other but just not showing it up for his sake.

But jungkook goes towards the flower anyway and smelled those.

"I'm buying these"

"Why would you buy tae's favourite flowers?"

"It's not for him. Why would I spend my money on him?
I think jaeun would like these.
She's been a bit stressed lately anyway."

"Okay"
Jungkook lies.
He can't let his hyungs know about anything in between Taehyung and jungkook

Then they went off to a shop of chocolates. Where Jimin pointed out to every chocolate and naming hyungs that like that particular chocolate.
And jungkook being jungkook bought all those that Taehyung liked and thought would like.

As for jimin, he was very confused as to why his friend would particularly only call him that early in the morning to go out and buy flowers and chocolates without telling him the reason while wearing his favorite white t shirt that he only wears at special occasions.

"Who are you buying these for?
And tell me the truth."
Jimin asked suddenly.
A thought that was lingering in his mind since all the random shopping early in the morning.

"Ummm no one"

"I know who you are buying this for"
Jimin says stopping in the middle of the walk back to their car.

As if lightning bolt went through jungkook's body, his eyes widened and he stiffened.
He looked as if a deer caught in a headlight.
His eyes holding a weird fear that he doesn't want to disclose.

He slowly turns around to Jimin with a fake astonished look.

"Yeah?
Who ?"

"Yourself"