38 Secret archive folder

" how are you guys so good at hiding this?" Jeon jae-eun says while scoffing.

Taehyung looks at her and laughs at her.

Right now the three of them were watching a movie in the living room of Jeon residence.
Jungkook's parents went out of the city for a small work trip and he used it as the perfect opportunity to invite his secret boyfriend over. Taehyung on the other hand was much more ecstatic since this was the first time in so long that be went anywhere else than his boyfriend's bedroom.

As for their little sister, she was just sitting there scoffing at them for being 'too cute for her to handle'

" Why are you hiding it anyways?" Jae-eun asks not even sparing a glance at the couple sitting on the  couch adjacent to her.

"Umm well.. you remember how you freaked out for a whole two weeks after finding out? If the school found out it would probably cause a commotion "  jungkook says

" You're not that popular idiot. Get your head out of those clouds"
Jae-eun throws a popcorn at her brother.

" Ohh you don't know kiddo~~~"

"Shut up"

Jungkook turns his head a little and nuzzles his head on the other's neck while whispering
" also because you find it sexy"
to Taehyung who was sitting between his legs and covered in a blanket. Jungkook tightens his hands around the other and pushes Taehyung's head back so his head lays on his shoulder and he could kiss his neck.

Taehyung on the other hand just blushed and smirked, ruffling the other's hair from time to time.

"How long has it been?" Taehyung asks after a while yawning and turning over to face the other.

" A whole year actually!" Jae-eun replies still not sparing a glance.

Jungkook frowns his eyebrows and looks at her with confusion.

"What?"

"A whole year you've been hiding this continuous mushy looks at each other. "

"Oh your still on that" Taehyung laughs at her.
"I was asking about the time only"

" Why does it bother you so much?"he asks laughing and rubbing jungkook's hand to warm them up.

"Because I'm tired having to keep this a secret! I don't have anyone to share such secrets with! I want people to see how cute you guys are! Look at you rubbing his hand, he didn't even ask you to do that for him!!"

The two chuckles at her
reassuring her that it will happen someday really soon.

Jungkook on the other hand was reminiscing the day, they went out of town. The two lied at their homes that they are going to seoul to meet yoongi hyung with Jimin.

Obviously Jimin went to Seoul, but alone. The two just went somewhere near the mountains for two days.

They wanted to celebrate being each other's for a whole year on the day so a lie was justified. Jae-eun was the only one who knew about it too.
They discussed how they would tell everyone on the day of their graduation which was just two months away. To say they weren't excited was a big lie. They have discussed and planned what they would say and how they would tell their hyungs about it. Even prepared for the scoldings they would get for hiding everything. As for the other things they did there, should be left to their privacy.

"Snap out of it kook!"

Taehyung says clapping his hands lightly in front of jungkook.

Then a snap was heard

"What??? I want to add new pictures to my collection of you guys. I'll make a album out of it and give it to you on your wedding" jae-eun says moving pictures to her secret archive folders. Totally missing the huge blush on the other two's face.

"Your ears are red again, you're blushing too much jaykay" Taehyung whisper chuckles and plays with the other's ears, knowing oh so well how much deep jungkook falls in love with him everytime he calls him jk.

*Thud thud thud*

"Did you invite someone?!?"

Jungkook looks at jae-eun with wide eyes. Jae-eun panicks and frantically shakes her head to say no.

"Go hide fast"

"You look like bunny with wide eyes and soft hair"

"I love you but get out tae not the time to be the cutest human on earth right now."

Jungkook kisses the other's cheeks and pushes him off so he'd go hide.

Jae-eun chuckles at the two and  went out open the door.

"Ohh JAaaYy dOope in the house~~~" she yells and hugged the other.

" Hello to you too" hobi laughed at her for being the weird self.

Jungkook goes to the door to greet the other.

"Aren't you coming in?"

"No I'm in a hurry need to do some work." Hobi replies.

Jae-eun pouted and went back to the couch to eat some more popcorns before they get cold.

"Ohh so how come you stop by here then? "

"Yeahh well i got you this!"
Hobi exclaims excitedly and takes out a baby duck from his pocket handing it out to jungkook.

"Oh my god hyung what is this?"

"Umm a duckling"
He said as a matter of fact
"I thought you knew how ducks and their kids look!"

"That's not what I meant. I mean why'd you bring a duck to me. Not gonna lie but this baby is so cute. Jungkook says while petting it.

"I told you that i was going to the lake and you said to bring you something so here is the something!!"

"Oh god hyung you could've bought me some candy or stuff" jungkook laughs at his hyungs.

" I love it but I'm sorry I can't keep it. Mum doesn't allow pets. Jae-eun is enough." As soon as he said that, a pillow hits his head from the back.

"Oh okay I guess I'll keep it to myself then never mind. But you have to come meet her from time to time."

"Okay hyung" jungkook laughs again.

" Okay I'm going now. See ya later kook"

"Bye hyung"
Jungkook closes the door and Taehyung comes out of the kitchen holding an apple.

"Hobi hyung sure is weird" Taehyung chuckles and takes his hand, dragging him upstairs to sleep in his room.

"Ugh I guess I'll just watch the rest of the movie alone now"

-----------
I know it's been a while but I didn't have anytime to write anything. I write slow and bad ik.
So here ya go enjoy <3