1 Stop cursing and get ready

As i turned around, I am welcomed by a gush of wind. making my hair go all over the place, i run my long fingers gently through them hoping they would look presentable again.

i walk through the knee length grass, while the wind got slightly colder making me shiver a bit and excited at the same time.

The sky looked so aesthetically beautiful today. It looked like different colors scattered on a canvas and I was the painter who did it. along with the vibrant colors were the contrasting white fluffy clouds.

The clouds of different shapes bringing the my inner 3 years old me out. I pointed at the that one specific cloud that looked a star and another the one that reminds of a cartoon character whose name i can't remember at the moment. The urge to just go and touch the clouds or eat them or sit on them so i could float all over the beautiful world was increasing every minute.

Still wondering how beautiful it would be to look at everything from a different perspective,from a different reference point.Maybe it would be beautiful or maybe it would be weird to look at. who would know until i find the largest tree so i could climb up to reach the cloud.

I walked further, so lost in the thoughts of the beauty that i was experiencing right in front of my eyes, I totally forget that I was barefeet. my eyes finally trails down towards my feet. My pale feet looking a bit dirty from the dust and mud around. but still manages to look good in the middle of so much grass.

Why is it that i find everything beautiful today?

I walked wondering what exactly is this place? as far as I know I came home yesterdayand slept on my comfortable bed? Then what is this place ? and how in the world did my lazy self manage to get here?

Somehow all the beauty of the place started fading as my concern about my current location increases. My eyes were probably on the verge of tears as I knew that even though this place is beautiful and i can never stop looking and admiring it's beauty. I still AM indeed lost.

Suddenly a screeching sound came out of nowhere and the volume increases up to the point where i could no longer handle it.

I shut my eyes and put my hand on my ears, wishing it would work somehow. Andwhen I really coudn't bear it anymore, I shouted. I shouted to no one in particular and really loud.

"STOOOOOOPPP!!!"

I open my eyes only to meet the bright sunlight and the constant irritating noise of my alarm!
Oh god it's monday!

"FUCKING SHIT! DO I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL! OUT OF EVERY FUCKING DAY! TODAAY ONLY! YOU JUST HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST MOODKILLER THE FIRST THING IN THE MOTHERFUCKING MORNING! WHO THE FUCK INVENTED THIS SHIT! AND WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL THIS FUCKING EARLY! FUCKING ASSHOLES WHO INVENTED THIS MOTHERFUCKING SCHOOL ANDTHE GODDAMN EDUCATION SYSTEM!!!!!"

"Kim Taehyung! Stop cursing and get ready for school.

also be downstairs in 15. you're not leaving empty stomach. Okay!"

"yeah mom! well this is a good morning indeed".

____________________________________________________________________________

chapter 1 is done and this my first time writing a fanfic

i hope a lot of people would read it

please vote and comment so i could feel appreciated.

thankyou!!