23 Still a pretty bunny

It was a beautiful night and Jungkook really wanted to sit outside and appreciate the view of thousands of beautiful stars above him twinkling and the moon looking gorgeous.

It was a little foggy today which made the sky looks so mysteriously ethereal and he wished he didn't have to attend any party but he knows how important Jimin is to him and how important this party is for Jimin.

He sighs and closes the window and the curtain.
Switchs on the light and speakers playing some random new song that he didn't knew and went to take a shower in his attached bathroom.

----

" What a feeling......." Taehyung yells out the song while swaying his hips right and left and then turning a 180.

"Taehyung!!!!!!!"

He hurriedly goes to the computer.
Trips on the wire.
Lands face first.
Winces.
Rubs his nose.
Gets back up.
Then turn the song off.

"Yes mom?"

"Can you please stop yelling one direction songs!!!.
As much I like hearing you sing please shut up I'm trying to read something here.

Also get ready already! If you still want to go to the party.!"

"Yes mom!"
He sheepishly smiles to himself and stands in front of the mirror.

Since he was dancing just in his boxers he pulls on some nice blue jeans and rummages through his closet to find a good shirt.

He murmurs the lyrics to what a feeling and takes out his shirts one by one.
Only to frown at it and throw it on his bed as to reject the thought of wearing them.

He finally decided on going simple and pulls on a black t-shirt paired with a black jacket.
He sighs at the thought of having to wear shoes and not some comfortable slippers but he wears his new shoes anyway.

His mother spoils him so much with shoes as to make him wear them but he still wants to stick to his slippers.

He again stands in front of the mirror to style his firy red hair. Parting them a bit from the side and tucking some of the loose strands behind his ears.

He stands back and go "damn Taehyung....."
He laughs at the way he said it and the proceeds to take mirror selfies while posing oh so charmingly and looking hot as fuck.

That's just Taehyung he's a ball of sunshine and he's as hot as sun.

He stops taking selfies when Jimin called him and yelled about where he is and that the party has already begun and that he needs to get here already. So he went to his mother to show him how he looks while his mother gave a thumbs up and said that he looked hot and jokingly said that he'd get all the girls, knowing well that her son doesn't always swing that way.

And he went out the house.

----

Everything was loud.
Amount of people present were loud .
The way they were talking was loud.
Jimin's new house was loud.

And Taehyung doesn't specifically liked it but was enjoying it. He then overhears Jimin on the call yelling nat someone but didn't care and went to get his another drink.

-----

"Yeah yeah Jimin...... I know I know.

Um....

Yeah.....

Okay sorry... Don't , don't scream!

Yeah I just got carried away.....

Yes In the shower.....

Yes I bought a new vanilla shower gel and it was hot bath.....

Yes I'm coming in a few.....