22 He looks ethereal

Today was jimin's first day back in his old school.

As soon as he entered with a school bag on his back hanging lower than it should. All the murmurings started and his old friends came running to him with confused and happy looks.

Jimin hugged each and everyone of them and told them that he's back and he's not going anywhere till they all graduate together with flying colours.

Jungkook just stood there and had happy face.

Soon the first period's bell rung and everyone went to their respective classes.

Jimin had a small introduction and teacher welcomed him again.

Since there was no vacant seat near middle where Jungkook sits or at the back where Taehyung sits. He sat somewhere on the front with a slight pout prominent on his face.
He know he'll switch seats after sometime.

Speaking of Taehyung, where in the world is he at?

And again speaking of Taehyung he cames running down the hallway. His steps and continuous Muttering so loud that people knew it was him and that he was late.

He opens the door of the classroom all eyes already on the door waiting for him.

"Sorry...." He said quietly. His smile so pure and his little shrug made his appearance look so small. His cute face and that damned smile.

Okay Jungkook's heart just fluttered a little.

And he flustered a lot more.

He puts a hand on his chest to feel his heartbeat extremely increased and his other hands on his cheeks that felt hot and was probably red by now.
What the fuck is happening!??!?!?

His eyes follows as Taehyung walked past his seat towards his own not even sparing a glance at jungkook who was deadass staring at him.

And jimin's eyes followed jungkook to Taehyung with a Lil smirk.
Sure haters! Or whatever they label it.

Jungkook went back to his senses and turn back to the teacher with Taehyung unknown that he legit turned a fucking 180 to see him.

He cursed at himself for being so stupid and question his existence knowing that what he just felt was fucked up.

He dismissed all his thoughts that he now named as useless ones. He returns his attention to the teacher.
But that also faded away because he knows what the teacher was teaching.

He watches Jimin who was currently texting someone time to time. Probably yoongi hyungi.
No snitching because of course class unity and they were using theirs too.

He sees how he gets all happy after reading a text.
His face flushes a light pink and crinckels his eyes as he tried to hide his smile by putting a hand over his mouth.

But jungkook saw it. Jungkook saw it all.

And he needed that.

He doesn't know what clicked in him that he again turned around a fucking 180 and looks at Taehyung who was silently listening to the teacher.

He looks ethereal even when he has nothing on his face and thinking about nothing.
Pure beauty is what defines Taehyung perfectly.

Wait a sec-
Did- did jungkook just thought that.

An expression of horror rushed to his face and he turns back to the teacher, eyes wide, palm over his mouth to cover his open mouth.

What the actual fuck!?!?
Did I
I mean fuck
Did I just actually thought that.
Oh my god!!!!!!

He turned around so abruptly that the whole class was watching him.

"*Fake coughs*" the teacher does and Jungkook looks up with innocent Bambi eyes.

"Sorry...."

"What in the world is even happening today!? Whatever just focus on what I'm teaching."

Jungkook nods puts his hands on the table and his face on his hands.

Turning his neck a bit to see at the back.
Taehyung was looking at him with a bit of confused face but couldn't see jungkook looking back at him.
He puts his palms on his face and asked to got to the washroom and went out of the class.

Soon after all the periods and Jungkook being Hella confused that the temporary lines were formed on his forehead.
Jimin asked him a few times what was happening but he didn't reply.
Lunch time came. And Jungkook was scared.

Because he knew he will have to sit with Taehyung.

He decide today to be the day where he goes to his secret place to to have lunch in peace. But as soon as the thought came and his smile reached his eyes Jimin tapped him in the back and said

"whatever you're thinking and smiling about, don't. I know you started smoking so I'm telling you to quit it before I smack the fuck out of you and tell him hyung about it."

"But-"

"No buts Jeon. You're gonna quit it and let's go for lunch."

Jimin puts his hands around Jungkook's and drag him to the cafeteria.

Jungkook thank not only god but also Jesus for jimin's wrong attempt of prediction but thinks who even knows about him smoking.

He cursed Yugyeom because he is a close friend of both Jimin and himself.

But he still ain't stopping.

They reached the table to see Taehyung already sitting there. He gives a cute smile to Jimin and doesn't give a fuck about  Jungkook's presence.

Jungkook just stares at Taehyung for a few minutes