19 We're locked

Let's just say that Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are not really the about to kill each other enemies.

Even though they are never gonna accept the fact that they can possibly be friends. Ever.

They don't really hate each other and their hatred is much more delusional.

Currently Jungkook was alone in the boys common locker room with attached bathrooms.

He stands beside his locker, unlocking it carefully because he has forgotten the password and putting the wrong one would keep it locked and then he won't be able to change his clothes.

His face still red from the stare and embarrassment of wet tshirt.

Wasn't he the bad boy type?
Why does he blush so much then?

Weird.

Anyways he takes out extra clothes from his locker and then walks toward the bathroom stalls .

Seeing that there is no one in locker room
and that his tshirt was wet
and the really really tempting hot water that just wants him to shower. He decided to take a shower instead of just changing and getting out.

-----------------------------------------------

The locker room was now packed with sweaty boys with gross smell.

Yeah gross.

The team was inside and we're talking really loudly.
Some of them were giving each other high fives and some were on their phones. Some were taking out their clothes and some were bathing.

One by one everyone went to bath and came out to congratulate Taehyung again and again for the game and his great captainship.
Taehyung being the nice and responsible captain he was let everyone inside first and decided to take the bath at last when the locker is empty.

He passes his time by playing games on his phone while the others bathe.

After some time out came youngjae last one to come out of the bathroom. And then Taehyung took his clothes and went in one of the stalls to finally take a bath at peace.

At least that's what he thought.
No he wasn't alone.

Jungkook being the absolute lover of hot showers was still bathing.

Jungkook could've gotten out an hour before but he didn't.
Apparently the new vanilla soap was something else and he decided to apply it and wash it off like 3 times. So of course he took a shower for more than an hour.

He comes out wearing new clothes, silently cursing at himself without any regrets for bathing for so long that his fingers now have wrinkles.

That's just Jungkook.
And another one of his characteristics. He absolutely loves bathing and hot showers is the death of him.

Again the supposed bad boy.

He was putting back his towel on the locker thinking that he was alone, not knowing anything about Kim Taehyung's presence in the same damn bathroom.

And then comes out Kim Taehyung. Upper half naked with water droplets still there.

What a pleasing sight for eyes.

Taehyung being his clumsy self knocked down a stool causing Jungkook to have goosebumps all over him.

Jungkook thinks who else was there

And then

He saw Taehyung.

"Aisshhh...... No probs taetae"

"Ahemmm" Jungkook fake clears his throat.

" What the heck are you doing here Jeon? " Taehyung slightly jumps clearly shocked to see Jungkook.

He covers his bare chest with his big hands. Which surprisingly cover a lot of his chest.

His face shows embarrassment as he stood half naked in front of his cru-
No enemy.

Woaah naked Taehyung. Jungkook thought and eyed Taehyung shamelessly.

" I asked something!!" Taehyung yells.

"I was showering what else? "

"You were the one in the last bathroom?"

"Yes........."

" HOE LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO TAKE A DAMNED SHOWER "

" HEYYY!! Don't scream I already have a headache just by looking at you. Also I just got carried of with the shower "

" You're weird" Taehyung mumbles silently.

" Yeah sure coming from you"

"Whatever I'm out. "

Taehyung takes his bag and walks past Jungkook to the door.

On the way he wears his shirt and reaches for the door knob.

Click

"FUCKKKK!!!!"

"What Happened now!?why are you screaming like a girl for no reason!!"

" What time is it!?"

Jungkook looks frantically in his jacket and bag and then runs back to his locker and then benches and comes back to say

" Shit.. I can't find my phone"
Worry laced up in his voice.

Taehyung just looks at him with so much disbelief. He rubs his forehead with his Index finger and thumb.

" God! What's happening to you today Jeon! It's in your Jean pocket even I can see it but you can't even feel your own damn phone in you pocket." Taehyung says sighing slightly.

" Oh......." Jungkook giggles a little.
Secretly removing half of Taehyung's tension but he won't tell this to anyone.
Jeon Jungkook's giggle are medicine made specially by God to cure sadness.

"It's 6.30"

Jungkook looks at Taehyung. And Taehyung looks at Jungkook with raised eyebrows waiting for Jungkook to get what was happening.

" Oh shit. We're locked!!! "

" Yeah....... There you go Sherlock"

Taehyung's went back to his bench. Sighing

What is he going to do now.

Taehyung and Jungkook alone in a room that's locked from the outside.
Interesting.