46 Fooling around

"Taehyungie~"

The person with the said name turned around to be met with Jungkook and his galaxy eyes filled with tears. He turns his face sideways.

"You said three years"

"Huh?" Taehyung asks in confusion, not understanding what the other meant by that.

"You said you'd be back in three years, you liar!! You absolute fucking liar!"

Jungkook yells at him not caring if his voice might even startle all the people dancing to loud music downstairs. He hits both his fist lightly on the other's chest. Looking at his feet and small droplets of tears that had reached his shoes.

"Don't cry"
A hushed whisper was heard after minutes of jungkook embarassing himself on Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung puts his hand around the other's waist and pulls him towards him.

Caressing the back of his head with utmost care and gentleness.

"Kook~~~" Taehyung said with a whiny tone and laughed.

"Stop" Jungkook said flustered to death and puts his hands around Taehyung's shoulder burying his face in the other's neck.

"No! Never"
Taehyung said playfully trying to bite the other's shoulder.

"You're making me feel all embarrassed" jungkook said rubbing his head on the other's neck.

"Ahh kook don't! it tickles"
Taehyung puts his palms on other's cheek and pulls his face away.

Rubbing the other's tears and caressing his cheeks.

"Your long hair makes you look so cute Jungkook"

"Really?" He replied with excitement evident in his sparkly eyes.

"Yes a lot. I'll tie your hair for you everyday"

"Everyday?"

"Mhmm"

"Wait so you're back for real! Like for real?"

"Yes bun" Taehyung says nodding his head and a big smile adorning his face.

"You won't go back now! You can't go back again! I hate it here when you're not here"

"You really missed me that much?"

"Is that even a question? Of course I did"
Jungkook says leaning into the other's face.

"I missed you tae"

"I missed you too kooks"
Tae says back as he leans towards the other.

Jungkook was just going to close his eyes when

"But wait!"
Taehyung pulled back and interupted their much awaited kiss by holding the other's shoulder and pulling him away too.

"What?"
Jungkook said grudgingly. Looking at Taehyung with a very disappointing gaze as if he was going to kill him.

"Veronica? Really? She called you baby and all, are you dating her or something?"
Taehyung said pulling himself away from the other and putting his hand back on the roof railing.
Pushing the other away with a light push on his chest.

"No I mean yes! but no!

Ugh!

Wait!

So Jimin forced me to date her I was bored so I did. I was going to ask her the question today but then I saw you and forgot her and everything

Now c'mon back with the kiss"
Jungkook said trying to come towards Taehyung.

Taehyung puts a hand between them to stop him from moving towards him.