26 Sharing a room with juancock

"woah hyungs you really did a lot of planning for this trip!" Taehyung stares in aww as he enters the house that they were going to stay in for the next couple of days.

"Move it dimwit!" Jungkook scoffs as he pushes Taehyung out of the way carrying two bags in each hand.

Taehyung huffs and they all settled down on the couch. Hoseok took the responsibility to get water for everyone.

"What's the plan now?" Namjoon asks.

"First we're gonna decide for rooms then we'll rest for a bit. And then in the evening we'll go the beach and then have dinner at some restaurant with beach view."

"Yes let's keep today's activities a bit lowkey."
Yoongi agrees with Jin.

"How are we going to decide for rooms?"

Everyone thought for a while. Then Jimin spoke up.

"Oh I have a perfect idea!!

Let's play a game. Okay? It'll be fun. Please!?" Yoongi agrees immediately and then afterwards everyone did.

"So what's the game ?" Taehyung asks standing up like the others.

"What we're gonna do is........."

                         ---

"Really Jimin how do you even think of these things?"
Taehyung says packing his underwear in a paper bag.

"Okay so now we'll go outside the house and as I have explained you guys earlier. One by one we'll go inside. Look around the house and put the bag with our respective underwear in some random places.

Whosoever finds it will be our roommate. And then after knowing our roommate we'll decide the rooms we get! Okay!"

"How are we gonna do that?"

"That's for later Joon hyung" Jimin replies now go!"

"Just so you guys know the one with girl panties would probably be jimin's " Hoeseok said and ran inside.

                       ----

Jungkook was the last to go in he looks at all the places while slightly whispering
"Please don't be Taehyung" like Harry Potter when being chosen for houses.

He finally finds a bag behind the door.
"Aiiiisssh stupid"
And then calls everyone in.

Okay open up your bags.

"I got Taehyung."
"I got Jimin. Yes!!!"
They say to each other.
While Jungkook releases a sigh of relief.

" I got Jin hyung" hobi says
"I have Namjoon's." Says Jin.
"Because me and Yoongi hyung changed our bags. I have hoseok's."  Says Namjoon.

"Yeah well then I have this one which is ummm...
Mine?" Says yoongi.

"Then this one is mine!"
He suddenly had a flashback of calling the person stupid and then another flashback of putting the bag behind the door and he sighs again.

"Okay now for the rooms there is one bedroom for 3 people with 2 beds.
There's one down there which have one bed for two people to share. And one is in basement room beside the laundry room and gaming room. That is also for two people to share since it has one big bed and the room is quite big but a bit dark."

"We'll just put us three in the 3 people room and you guys decide which one you get. I don't think we should play anymore games for room. I'm tired." Jin says while pointing at Namjoon and hoseok.